Author Topic: Old Joe Biden Says He Took Train Across the Collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge “Many Times” – That’s  (Read 1585 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Old Joe Biden Says He Took Train Across the Collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge “Many Times” – That’s Odd, Considering the Bridge Does Not Have a Rail Line!
by Jim Hoft Mar. 26, 2024 3:00 pm

Joe Biden told reporters on Tuesday that he hade taken the TRAIN over the Francis Scott Key Bridge “many times.”

Joe Biden: “About 1:30 a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either by train or by car.”

That’s odd, considering their is no rail line on the bridge. The bridge was built for automobiles and trucks.

Via Brick Suit and Midnight Rider.

https://twitter.com/Brick_Suit/status/1772672098189656070

https://twitter.com/tommurphy8485/status/1772676899690471914

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/old-joe-biden-says-he-took-train-across/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

That probably isn't the route one would take from Wilmington to D.C., anyway - at least, according to directions I found online.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
With Biden, every news event, every tragedy that happens to anyone, anywhere, happened to him first.
Everything is all about him and his life experience.

Any terrorist attack automatically reminds him of how his son died in Iraq fighting terrorists.
Everything and anything involving first responders, reminds him of how he almost died in a kitchen fire.

The point is, no matter what is going on Biden always manages to pull the topic back to himself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

With Biden, every news event, every tragedy that happens to anyone, anywhere, happened to him first.
No joke, man. "Back in Scranton, my grandfather told me, Joey, Joey, when you get to Baltimore, tell the conductor not to take the train onto the Key bridge. Turn left somewhere before that. He knew, man. He knew."

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No joke, man. "Back in Scranton, my grandfather told me, Joey, Joey, when you get to Baltimore, tell the conductor not to take the train onto the Key bridge. Turn left somewhere before that. He knew, man. He knew."

:bigsilly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Everything is all about him and his life experience.

Any terrorist attack automatically reminds him of how his son died in Iraq fighting terrorists.
Everything and anything involving first responders, reminds him of how he almost died in a kitchen fire.

The point is, no matter what is going on Biden always manages to pull the topic back to himself.

:yowsa:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That probably isn't the route one would take from Wilmington to D.C., anyway - at least, according to directions I found online.

It's probably the most common way during the workday.  I lived in Maryland for a few years and made the drive north with some regularity.  You can take the southerly route through the peninsula along route 301, then cross at Annapolis, but the traffic at the Bay Bridge can be a nightmare.  I think I only went that way once or twice.  Or you can take 95 straight through Baltimore, but that can be horrendous too, especially during rush hour.  So 695 and the Key Bridge are sort of the safest route traffic-wise because it bypasses the worst of downtown Baltimore.

Although if you're going by train, I wouldn't recommend it. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The iconic bridge has never had any railway lines, and has been exclusively used as a roadway since it was built in the early 1970s. According to the Maryland Transportation Authority (MDTA), the Francis Scott Key Bridge opened in March 1977 as the final link to Interstate 695.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-falsely-claims-commuted-many-many-times-train-vehicle-only-francis-scott-key-bridge

Online mountaineer

Most trains encounter difficulty on motor vehicle-only roadways. Just sayin'.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Tells a Huge Whopper to Make Key Bridge Collapse About Himself
MATT MARGOLIS | 2:55 PM ON MARCH 26, 2024

Just before 1:30 a.m. on Tuesday, the container ship DALI struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, causing it to collapse. Eight people were reportedly on the bridge at the time it collapsed, and at least six people remain missing as a search is still underway.

Joe Biden has spoken about the incident and is already saying he wants the federal government to bear the cost of rebuilding the bridge.

"It’s my intention that federal government will pay for the entire cost of reconstructing that bridge," he said, "and I expect to — the Congress to support my effort."

It seems a bit premature to be talking about rebuilding the bridge and discussing how it will be paid for while people are still missing, but that's Joe Biden for you.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/26/joe-biden-tells-huge-whopper-about-ill-fated-key-bridge-n4927662
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does anyone think for one second had Trump made the same statement it wouldn't be in every media outlet in the world within five minutes? **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Does anyone think for one second had Trump made the same statement it wouldn't be in every media outlet in the world within five minutes? **nononono*

There’s a lot that Biden says and does that if Trump did the same, it would be splashed all over media.

And I know this thread isn’t about the media, but the media has decided that Donald Trump is so much of a threat, they don’t feel any obligation to cover the two candidates equally. I think it was someone from PBS that mentioned this a couple years ago. And the New York Times said this when Donald Trump was running in 2016

When the media doesn’t do their job, the public is denied an informed choice

That’s all I have to say as I don’t want to hijack your thread
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mod2

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The GOP reallly needs to excessively contrast the Biden Administration's response with this bridge versus the East Palestine rail disaster.

Criminal political favoritism at worst.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You know, Joe wrote the SSB but Francis got the credit for the song.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Most trains encounter difficulty on motor vehicle-only roadways. Just sayin'.

True, Very true.
Case in point, Palestine OH.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just as a point of clarification, Amtrak uses something called the "B & P tunnel" to get under Baltimore.

For years it has been in terrible shape.

There is a new construction project to replace it, will cost hundreds of millions, to be named (who would have guessed), "The Frederick Douglas" tunnel...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just as a point of clarification, Amtrak uses something called the "B & P tunnel" to get under Baltimore.

For years it has been in terrible shape.

There is a new construction project to replace it, will cost hundreds of millions, to be named (who would have guessed), "The Frederick Douglas" tunnel...
I am very surprised they are not calling it the George Floyd tunnel. <- (that is not meant to be sarcastic)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fortunately Joe Biden has saved us from the evil Trump in the last three years, even it it destroys the nation to do it.  So many stooges put themselves on the line for Joe against Trump.  REMEMBER?  TO SAVE US, REMEMBER?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

I wish Joe would take the midnight train to Georgia.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Leavin’ on a midnight train to Georgia - woo woo!

Thanks for the brain worm. It’s a great song.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

He would, but his train jumped the tracks a long, long time ago.