General Category > Politics/Government

Old Joe Biden Says He Took Train Across the Collapsed Francis Scott Key Bridge “Many Times” – That’s

<< < (3/5) > >>

rangerrebew:
Does anyone think for one second had Trump made the same statement it wouldn't be in every media outlet in the world within five minutes? **nononono*

LMAO:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on March 27, 2024, 02:25:19 pm ---Does anyone think for one second had Trump made the same statement it wouldn't be in every media outlet in the world within five minutes? **nononono*

--- End quote ---

There’s a lot that Biden says and does that if Trump did the same, it would be splashed all over media.

And I know this thread isn’t about the media, but the media has decided that Donald Trump is so much of a threat, they don’t feel any obligation to cover the two candidates equally. I think it was someone from PBS that mentioned this a couple years ago. And the New York Times said this when Donald Trump was running in 2016

When the media doesn’t do their job, the public is denied an informed choice

That’s all I have to say as I don’t want to hijack your thread

Mod2:
Topics merged

catfish1957:
The GOP reallly needs to excessively contrast the Biden Administration's response with this bridge versus the East Palestine rail disaster.

Criminal political favoritism at worst.

Wingnut:
You know, Joe wrote the SSB but Francis got the credit for the song.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version