General Category > Politics/Government

Gas-powered vehicle phaseout begins as several states look to join California in adopting Biden’s EV

<< < (4/4)

Fishrrman:
GT wrote:
"Well I can see California doing inspections of cars returning from other states"

I don't think one can currently buy a new car in a state outside California, and then immediately bring it INTO California and register it. The car has to have a certain number of miles already on it -- i.e., be "used".

I can see the other anti-petro New Slavery states adopting such registration policies, as well.

Eventually, the anti-petro states may ban registration of gas-powered cars from other states whether new OR used...

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on March 29, 2024, 10:22:25 pm ---I can see the other anti-petro New Slavery states adopting such registration policies, as well.

Eventually, the anti-petro states may ban registration of gas-powered cars from other states whether new OR used...

--- End quote ---

The sooner the better.  With decreased demand for gasoline, I look forward to prices falling below $2/gal again.  Bring it on.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on March 29, 2024, 10:24:21 pm ---The sooner the better.  With decreased demand for gasoline, I look forward to prices falling below $2/gal again.  Bring it on.

--- End quote ---

That's right... Let them ride Llamas and stink of patchouli.

The rest of us will be drivin lifted diesel trucks and actually doing stuff and going places.

But but but... If you'd just buy electric...

They have no idea with their 1.2 children and city parking space.

Their electric junk ain't going to work for anyone outside of the city.
Try draggin a 4 horse trailer somewhere with that thing.
Try draggin it from here to Wyoming.
In the winter.
with your kids and the old lady along.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version