General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: First they GLOATED about Trump's Bond ...And then they CRIED!

(1/1)

pjcomix:

--- Quote ---First they GLOATED. And then they cried. Oh, how they cried. And they are still crying over the appeals court in New York reducing Donald's Trump bond in DEMENTED Judge Engoron and CORRUPT DA Letitia James' case. Yes, the liberals were drooling over the strain the original bond would put upon Trump's finances right up until the bond was REDUCED from $454 million to $175 million which coincidentally happened at almost the same time Trump became billions of dollars richer due to his Truth Social soaring in price on its first day of NASDAQ trading.

Was this all just a coincidence or is there an invisible force at play which we cannot even begin to comprehend that has an incredible sense of HUMOR?
--- End quote ---

https://rumble.com/embed/v4j2lfi/?pub=7wvc3

Cyber Liberty:
I am sure they are even more upset that the Truth Social IPO was off-the-charts positive on the first day of public trading, rendering Trump a multi-billionaire.  He can now pay the new Bond with pocket change.  A reporter asked him how he intended to finance the Bond, and he replied, "Cash!"

Free Vulcan:
Like I said a few days back, I have my issue with Trump the Candidate, but I hope Trump the Citizen stomps them into the dirt with extreme prejudice.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on March 26, 2024, 09:16:24 pm ---Like I said a few days back, I have my issue with Trump the Candidate, but I hope Trump the Citizen stomps them into the dirt with extreme prejudice.

--- End quote ---
:yowsa: pointing-up THIS!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version