General Category > Elections 2024

Biden campaign flips ‘basement’ script on Trump as November looms

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Biden campaign flips ‘basement’ script on Trump as November looms
By
Naomi Lim
March 26, 2024 10:44 am

Former President Donald Trump mocked President Joe Biden for broadcasting from his basement during their pandemic-era 2020 campaigns.

But now, Biden’s 2024 aides are making fun of Trump for not campaigning traditionally since becoming the Republican presidential nominee this month.

“Since delivering his State of the Union address, President Biden has visited every battleground state across the country. Donald Trump has barely left Mar-a-Lago,” the Biden campaign told reporters on Tuesday. “Trump’s campaign is weak and cash-strapped. And in his rare public comments, Trump has embraced the same extreme vision and losing agenda.”

The Biden campaign cited Trump’s disputed comments regarding a “bloodbath” during his most recent rally before last week’s Ohio primaries, in addition to claims he would like to reform Social Security and introduce a national abortion ban.

“The choice could not be clearer and unlike Donald Trump, President Biden and Vice President [Kamala] Harris are running to win this November,” the Biden campaign said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2938554/biden-campaign-flips-basement-script-on-trump-as-november-looms/

LMAO:
Well, it is pretty hard to campaign when you’re dragged into court every other day

Wingnut:
99 bottles of Adderall on the wall
take one down, pass it around
98 bottles of Adderall....

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on March 26, 2024, 04:53:02 pm ---99 bottles of Adderall on the wall
take one down, pass it around
98 bottles of Adderall....

--- End quote ---

Well, in the case of Biden, it would go

Take one down… “Wait, did I take my Adderall and how many does that make if I take one down?”

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 26, 2024, 04:55:28 pm ---Well, in the case of Biden, it would go

Take one down… “Wait, did I take my Adderall and how many does that make if I take one down?”

--- End quote ---

I bet his Quack Dr. doles out his "Biden Helpers"  You remember Jill is a dr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version