State Chapters > Texas

Hail storm in Texas Yesterday destroys thousands of acres of Solar farms

<< < (2/4) > >>

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: AllThatJazzZ on March 26, 2024, 06:43:39 pm ---@catfish1957

Have you ever had occasion to refute the climate nonsense to an audience? It seems like you could poke holes in the hysteria with your knowledge.

--- End quote ---

By my 35 year association with Big Oil, my credentials and motives would be called into question. 

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 26, 2024, 01:36:54 pm ---Enviro-whackos have become the royal practioners of the laws of unintended consequences.

Anyone seen a tally of the environmental coosts impact?  Many panels meet the EPA hazardoous waste criteria for Cadmium and Lead. 

Back before I retired (2012) a 30 yard rolloff of Universal Waste would cost about $2-3K for transporation and disposal.  Just think how many rollooffs will be generated.    The whole Enviro-whacko green agenda has been an epic disaster.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if they will attempt to rebuild this?

roamer_1:
This is why I wanted to figure out how to fold mine up and put them away in bad weather.

This is a real vulnerability.

rustynail:
No problem.  With 'smart meters' rates can be adjusted instantly to cover the loss.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on March 26, 2024, 08:45:40 pm ---I wonder if they will attempt to rebuild this?

--- End quote ---

We know who will pay for the cleanup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version