Author Topic: Legislation Prohibiting Geoengineering Passed by the Tennessee Senate  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Legislation Prohibiting Geoengineering Passed by the Tennessee Senate
by Lynne Balzer, guest post  Mar 25, 2024 

On March 19, 2024, the Senate of the state of Tennessee voted overwhelmingly to pass a bill that would prohibit geoengineering experiments anywhere in the state.

This bill, Senate Bill 2691, which would amend Title 68, Chapter 201, was introduced by Senators Steve Southerland and Monty Fritts. This bill will now go to the House, and if passed could be signed into law by Governor Bill Lee.

The continuing discussion of the potential release of “chemtrails” by people like Bill Gates and other global warming activists is deeply concerning to many level-headed citizens in the state of Tennessee and elsewhere. Senator Rusty Crowe, who also supports this legislation, reported that many of his constituents are worried about the possibility of such experiments being conducted.

Monty Fritts said that he worked with the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation to write the bill in such a way that it would not interfere with “legitimate industry in this state… We just felt like that was a good place to drive the stake in the ground, that not in Tennessee—we’re not going to do this,” he stated during a House subcommittee meeting.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/legislation-prohibiting-geoengineering-passed-by-the-tennessee-senate/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Legislation Prohibiting Geoengineering Passed by the Tennessee Senate
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 10:38:09 am »
I applaud Tennessee. :hands:  However, such laws are becoming meaningless in this country as leftists, often lead by DAs, have figured out they can get rid of any such laws by suing them into nonexistence by using state tax dollars.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson