Author Topic: Winston Churchill's UFO cover-up as declassified 'X-files' show ex-PM's fears over leaks  (Read 2127 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So, you're not saying Jesus is the Savior, and He was here, the Scriptures are fulfilled and a new and everlasting Covenant has been made and open to all of the world.   My only question is:  why not just say this in plain English?   :shrug:

Yes.   Thank you, @Right_in_Virginia

Last time I took an IQ test was about 1960 when I was a Freshman in HS.  It was 120.

I'm not scholarly by any stretch.  Speak to me in Layman's terms.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

What Were the Mysterious “Foo Fighters” Sighted by WWII Night Flyers?

Something strange was following the Beaufighter crews of the 415th Night Fighter Squadron.

Zoe Krasney

August 2016

excerpt:

Reports kept coming in. The objects flew alongside aircraft at 200 mph; they were red, or orange, or green; they appeared singly or with as many as 10 others in formation; and they often out-maneuvered the airplanes they were chasing. They never showed up on radar.

Richard Ziebart, historian for the nearby 417th Night Fighter Squadron, heard many of the stories directly from the 415th crew members: “The pilots were very professional. They gave the report, talked about the lights, but didn’t speculate about them.” Still, the pilots found the sightings unnerving. “Scared shitless” was how a 415th pilot described feeling to Keith Chester, author of Strange Company: Military Encounters With UFO’s in World War II.

At the end of the year, an Associated Press war correspondent, Robert C. Wilson, celebrated New Year’s Eve with the 415th. The next day, his story on the foo fighters was featured on the front page of newspapers across the country. Other squadrons had seen them, but it was the number, consistency, and impact on the 415th crews—and the fact that a reporter listened to the airmen—that finally prompted investigations into the sightings.

Amateur psychologists, military aviation buffs, and conspiracy theorists offered explanations, but none that the airmen found credible. They didn’t believe they were hallucinating because of battle fatigue. And because the lights caused no damage, the pilots doubted they came from remote-controlled German secret weapons. St. Elmo’s fire, a discharge of light from sharp objects in electrical fields, seemed unlikely, since the foo fighters exhibited such extreme maneuverability.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/air-space-magazine/what-were-mysterious-foo-fighters-sighted-ww2-night-flyers-180959847/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Please don't hijack this thread into a religious debate.

26 years on Conservative forums has taught me it's a tangent on which we need to avoid.

Point is, the "Foo Fighters" in WWII were witnessed by hundreds of fighter pilots.  They weren't mirages.

Winston Churchill knew this.  Dwight D. Eisenhower knew it.

Many claim that Eisenhower even had audiences/meetings with "them"

Thank you in advance!   :patriot:

That's right. They certainly are real - It's just that they're not from space. Never seen em incoming... But the witnesses of opening portals abound.

Online DCPatriot

That's right. They certainly are real - It's just that they're not from space. Never seen em incoming... But the witnesses of opening portals abound.

I can agree with you on this, @roamer_1

IMO, these "aliens" have been on earth much longer than Homo Sapiens.  Subterranean for one reason or another.

Humans are most likely the 'virus' which periodically need culling.

THAT is where your assertion that it happens in a cycle makes sense to me.   :beer:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Semjaza from the Book of Enoch (see Enoch 6:3). Leader of the Watchers (fallen angels).

Semjase from the Billy Meier contact case. Young female ET.

Odd coincidence @roamer_1 ?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe the simpler reason for him tamping down the UFO claims was because he saw how freaked out and panicked Americans became on the night of October 30, 1938 from live radio reports from Grovers Mill, NJ
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe the simpler reason for him tamping down the UFO claims was because he saw how freaked out and panicked Americans became on the night of October 30, 1938 from live radio reports from Grovers Mill, NJ

Great point.

Online DCPatriot

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

I can agree with you on this, @roamer_1

IMO, these "aliens" have been on earth much longer than Homo Sapiens.  Subterranean for one reason or another.

Subterranean - That also is quite well represented in history... Portals, and stuff coming up out of the earth. I think the emphasis should be in those directions, and the spaceman thing is a distraction away from it.

There is somewhat to tie the two together - Subterranean and portals - The thought being that beings would have a hard time navigating as they seem to be able to without portals or some such...

Won't subscribe to 'much longer'... That can't be substantiated. But it is sufficient to know that 'they' are often of a greater intellect - Some so much greater as to dwarf us. I do believe that they often possess a greater knowledge of things past too.

Humans are most likely the 'virus' which periodically need culling.

THAT is where your assertion that it happens in a cycle makes sense to me.   :beer:

It seems to me to be more a matter of exposure. Something happens to make them able to handle the atmosphere (or some other condition)from time to time, or particular to region... And there is an influx. Sometimes that is nipped in the bud, little more than an incident... sometimes it is very broad.

I had entertained the whole 'Planet X' scenario for that purpose A planet coming by every 2000-3000 years would handily explain that influx (Planet X/Niburu has some minor traction in history too), or at least major ones. But the 'up out of the earth' or 'through portals' seems to carry more weight. In most cases though, the rulers, the ruling class beings, invariably come from the sky, or show up from the ocean.

That's not perfect (The 'ant people' of Hopi legend are entirely subterranean), but painting with broad strokes, it seems to fit.

That does not discount UFOs and SFOs, or at least, that is not my aim. They exist. They are often of a greater technology than ours, though just barely - Historically, their technology seems tied to man's.

But they are there. I have seen them often in the night sky. One of the poor things of city life is the inability to see the night sky. Country folks see weird stuff in the sky a lot. So rural people will be less likely to discount it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want to thank you all for informing me of the existence,and indeed,the known pieces of truth,of these WW-2 UFO's.

I have always had a vague belief there were and had been things going on for hundreds of years,but no real proof.

Other than the history of the Aztec and the Mayans,and that didn't become known until some of the cities and temples in the deep,deep jungles were discovered.

And  let's face it,this sort of thing is soooo far out of our level of knowledge and experience that we wouldn't recognize an actual alien if it bit us on the ass. We would probably just think it was one of our neighbors relatives visiting from out of town.

Converting the unknown into the known  and accepted is quit a chore for anyone and everyone.

I have NO desire to convert this into a discussion on religion,but these creatures popping up out of nowhere in pre-historic times just may have been what kicked off "religion" in  all it's forms.

After all,it is just  human nature to find a way to explain the unexplainable,which is itself a contradiction of terms.

The mystery of why Slow Joe hasn't mistaken one of his fingers for a hot dog and bit it off and swallowed it pales in comparison to any of this.

BTW,let us all try to NOT get into any "did too!/did not!" arguments over this. NOBODY knows the facts and all of us are doing nothing but guessing.

Hell,humanity may NEVER know the truth of any of this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

Semjaza from the Book of Enoch (see Enoch 6:3). Leader of the Watchers (fallen angels).

Semjase from the Billy Meier contact case. Young female ET.

Odd coincidence @roamer_1 ?

No, @bigheadfred . It happens all the time. Whole pantheons show up in different places. Not perfectly, but the similarities are too many to not find cause. Some of that may be explained by human migration - The gods of Rome are similar to the gods of Greeks, are similar to Anatolian gods, are similar to Egyptian... That may be a migration of humans, or it may be a migration of gods. Hard to tell.

But in other places they just show up, whole cloth, and set up shop aqain - The whole Incan thing... Very close to the other pantheons. Many similarities. Same with the northern European gods, which are disconnected but similar to the gods of points south.

I think Heiser's work is close to right. And Gary Wayne's book is a phenomenon, tracking the royal bloodlines down and tying attributes together in stunning fashion... Those two lines of thought form my current wheelhouse, albeit that I came to that thinking through varied sources.

I will part from Wayne in that he allegorizes what I see as visceral. But it's a close thing.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Here's an event in Los Angeles in '42.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Please don't hijack this thread into a religious debate.

26 years on Conservative forums has taught me it's a tangent on which we need to avoid.

As you wish @DCPatriot   Although you did choose an interesting week to have this discussion.

Online DCPatriot

As you wish @DCPatriot   Although you did choose an interesting week to have this discussion.

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh...I wasn't chastising you...it's just that you cannot challenge @roamer_1 on just about any topic around here.

From God...to jalapena peppers...to what's a Conservative...to computers...phones...on and on!   :laugh:

Better to stick with the thread topic which is that UFOs exist and the governments and major religions going back a hundred years or more continue to deny and cover it up!   :beer:

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh...I wasn't chastising you...it's just that you cannot challenge @roamer_1 on just about any topic around here.

From God...to jalapena peppers...to what's a Conservative...to computers...phones...on and on!   :laugh:

Better to stick with the thread topic which is that UFOs exist and the governments and major religions going back a hundred years or more continue to deny and cover it up!   :beer:

I never try to change his mind, but, do try and understand what his double-speak really means.   :shrug:

No worries @DCPatriot   :beer: