General Category > National/Breaking News

Rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs' homes raided by Homeland Security

<< < (2/6) > >>

catfish1957:
I'm pretty generous in my tolereance of any and all musical genres.  They all have some level of contribution to music history.

EXCEPT ......  Rap.  Rap is a blight on society, and has no redeeming value at all to music.  I don't even call it music.   The fact that a high percentage of Rappers are criminals and social malcontents is just more proof that society will benefit from the death of this so called musical genre.

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 26, 2024, 12:42:31 pm ---I'm pretty generous in my tolereance of any and all musical genres.  They all have some level of contribution to music history.

EXCEPT ......  Rap.  Rap is a blight on society, and has no redeeming value at all to music.  I don't even call it music.   The fact that a high percentage of Rappers are criminals and social malcontents is just more proof that society will benefit from the death of this so called musical genre.

--- End quote ---

Right there with you. 

Rap glorifies objectifying women.

bigheadfred:
Why didn't they raid him when he was at home?

mountaineer:
P 'Diddy' Combs backed Biden in 2020. He's long been a mouthpiece for powerful elites & radical Democrats. What did Combs do to get his homes raided for human trafficking?

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1772752817599467652

roamer_1:
"Diddley"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version