General Category > World News

Donald Trump says Israel made ‘big mistake’ in war against Hamas

<< < (4/8) > >>

libertybele:
Bottom line IMHO I think Bibi respects Trump's opinion more so than Joe's. 

The UN is demanding an immediate cease fire in Gaza.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/25/un-gaza-ceasefire-vote

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 26, 2024, 12:47:26 am ---Bottom line IMHO I think Bibi respects Trump's opinion more so than Joe's.

--- End quote ---

I would respect Biden's more.  Whatever Biden says, do the exact opposite.  And you will have made the correct decision 100% of the time.

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 26, 2024, 12:47:26 am ---The UN is demanding an immediate cease fire in Gaza.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't there already a cease fire in effect on Oct 7?

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on March 26, 2024, 01:26:06 am ---I would respect Biden's more.  Whatever Biden says, do the exact opposite.  And you will have made the correct decision 100% of the time.

--- End quote ---

Don't mess with Bibi.
He'll give em both the finger. And he should.

NavyCanDo:
I'm a little confused by what he said.   First it was "don't do it". Don't do what? Don't retaliate? Don't bomb? Don't anger countries that don't really support Israel anyway? Then he does an about face and says "finish your war". Someone needs to remind Trump Americans were killed Oct 7th and others taken hostage.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 26, 2024, 02:16:46 am ---Don't mess with Bibi.
He'll give em both the finger. And he should.

--- End quote ---

And if that doesn't work, he'll threaten not to ask for money and weapons from the US ever again.   88devil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version