Author Topic: Climate Policy vs. Social Justice (‘Bloomberg Green’ decries rollbacks)  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Policy vs. Social Justice (‘Bloomberg Green’ decries rollbacks)
By Robert Bradley Jr. -- March 21, 2024

“Apologies are in order from Bloomberg Green. In terms of social justice, why hurt the average person as consumer, ratepayer, and taxpayer?”

“Trump’s Green-Bashing and Europe’s Right Put Climate Goals at Risk,” write Laura Millan, Zahra Hirji, Olivia Rudgard, and Jonathan Gilbert (maybe it takes four writers to tip-toe around the climate vs. social justice issue).

The Bloomberg Green authors call it “the campaign against climate.” Realists would call it a long overdue populist campaign for energy justice and against alarmism and energy rationing. And expect a lot more such protest in the future as Net Zero fails–and an “energy transition” back to the real thing (dense, stock, affordable, plentiful, reliable energies) occurs.

Here is the Bloomberg Green Daily story:

https://www.masterresource.org/collapse-alarmismpolitics/climate-policy-vs-social-justice-bloomberg/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson