Exclusive Content > Editorials

MAGA - What Exactly Does That Mean ?

<< < (3/26) > >>

MOD4:
Original content goes here.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 25, 2024, 12:50:33 am ---? I'm thinking 'Editorials' as well @Hoodat @Right_in_Virginia  perhaps 'General Discussion'.

--- End quote ---

General Discussion might be best..... Editorial/Original Content is another option ---- but this forum has few visitors.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 25, 2024, 12:50:33 am ---? I'm thinking 'Editorials' as well @Hoodat @Right_in_Virginia  perhaps 'General Discussion'.

--- End quote ---

Looks like that question got answered.

libertybele:
MAGA to me is the voice of the people who want to take their country back; back away from the federal government and powers returned to the states. The people are supposed to be the government.  After all this is supposed to be a government of the people by the people.

Trump represents MAGA -- he is their voice, not the other way around as some are disillusioned.

Yes America is great, but for how long?  MAGA -- In the essence that our freedoms known as the Bill of Rights are under attack, being trampled on and we have an invasion at our borders; by land and sea.  If these freedoms continue to be under attack by our government on both sides of the aisle we are not going to have a country/Republic left.

Therefore;

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people, whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.

I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: MOD4 on March 25, 2024, 12:54:18 am ---Original content goes here.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.

I figured you'd get it where it needed to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version