Author Topic: What will happen when they give the green light to millions of radicals to cause widespread chaos al  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@Smokin Joe

I tend to agree in general,but I have no use for full-auto rifles. ESPECIALLY  not in a time when ammo is going to hard to come by. I MUCH prefer a quality semi-auto carbine or rife. BOTH,if I can swing it,with the carbine being used the most,and the rifle held in reserve for potential long-distance shooting.

Ammo is going to be a lot harder to come by than rifles if things really go all to hell.

One carbine in .223 and a actual rifle in 30 caliber would be idea in MY mind.

The full-auto rifles ARE good trade goods when dealing with goobers,though.
Capturing weapons, magazines, and ammo, denies the use of that materiel to the enemy.

AK variants, while seldom praised for accuracy, are good enough for close range, and handle a lot more crap than the stoner variants which have tighter tolerances. A couple full auto capable rifles in a small group should be enough to gt the others to duck, while those with the most accurate weapons set up for when heads get poked out again.

By all means, have your own scavengers gather the enemy's weapons, magazines,  and ammo, if for no other reason than to deny it to them.

But I agree, a .30 caliber rifle with decent optics and a .223 should handle most of what you can.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis