Exclusive Content > Editorials

You Wake Up in Early 2024 and Donald Trump is Your Last Best (Only) Chance...

<< < (8/8)

DB:
That's a vote for hemlock verses arsenic.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on April 10, 2024, 03:21:56 am ---Everyone gets to have a vote. 

You like Joe Biden....have at it.

--- End quote ---

Nope.
{x} None of the Above.

Unless CP, or  a Libertarian I can stand.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 10, 2024, 03:37:59 am ---Since 2006, the Republican Party has made it crystal clear that they have zero desire to earn my vote.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree.

I work in the party now and am trying to do what I can to help people understand that your vote isn't a given.

We now have more indies in AZ than Republicans and more Republicans than democrats.  Most indies are former GOPers.

And yet we have Katie Hobbs, Mark Kelly and soon we'll have Ruben Gallago.....a total ****stain on the fabric of the state.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on April 12, 2024, 05:10:31 am ---And yet we have Katie Hobbs, Mark Kelly and soon we'll have Ruben Gallago.....a total ****stain on the fabric of the state.

--- End quote ---

And you have that because the Republican Party is doing nothing to earn people's votes.  They wrongly believe that people will automatically vote GOP because of Hobbs, Kelly, et al.  They have gotten incredibly lazy and hopelessly entrenched.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 12, 2024, 02:38:23 pm ---And you have that because the Republican Party is doing nothing to earn people's votes.  They wrongly believe that people will automatically vote GOP because of Hobbs, Kelly, et al.  They have gotten incredibly lazy and hopelessly entrenched.

--- End quote ---

I think I acknowledged that.

But those who have gotten entrenched are being challenged.  I hope we are able to start turning things around.

It won't happen overnight because it didn't get here overnight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version