Author Topic: Masked gunmen blow up Moscow concert hall and kill dozens in major terror attack (ongoing)  (Read 4222 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

I hope I'm not supposed to upset by this, because it seems like a a really good deterrent message, 'if you don't martyr yourself before we get you you are going to receive hell on Earth before we finally decide to kill you'. It's not often Russia gets it right but....

It is a dangerous slippery slope to abuse people like this - but - I’m with you. I can’t find any problem with these guys knowing Hell on earth. I guess we’ll burn, huh.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's Russia.  I'm surprised they haven't fallen off balconies or died in a plane crash.

Is ISIS-K attempting to lure Russia into another Afghan war?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
KGB Reportedly Gave Arab Terrorists a Taste of
Brutality to Free Diplomats

L.A. TIMES ARCHIVES
JAN. 7, 1986

excerpt---

The incident began when four Soviet diplomats were kidnaped last September by Muslim extremists who demanded that Moscow pressure the Syrian government to stop pro-Syrian militiamen from shelling rival Muslim positions in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.

The militiamen, the Jerusalem paper said, did not cease their attacks, and the body of one of the Soviet diplomats, Arkady Katkov, was found a few days later in a field in Beirut.

The KGB then apparently kidnaped and killed a relative of an unnamed leader of the Shias’ Hezbollah (Party of God) group, a radical, pro-Iranian group that has been suspected of various terrorist activities against Western targets in Lebanon.

Parts of the man’s body, the paper said, were then sent to the Hezbollah leader with a warning that he would lose other relatives in a similar fashion if the three remaining Soviet diplomats were not immediately released. They were quickly freed.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1986-01-07-mn-13892-story.html
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It is a dangerous slippery slope to abuse people like this - but - I’m with you. I can’t find any problem with these guys knowing Hell on earth. I guess we’ll burn, huh.
I was already deemed a bad Catholic by my brother, the adulterer, because I support the death penalty. When it comes to murderous terrorists, moslem or no religion/any religion I have no sympathy for them or what they may receive on Earth before they hit the fiery pits of Hell.

I guess I will just have to be ready to answer my maker when my time comes :0001:

Offline berdie

Given that this is Russia, losing an ear seems like a small thing. It could have been much worse. I don't think they are known for human rights.

Online DCPatriot

Given that this is Russia, losing an ear seems like a small thing. It could have been much worse. I don't think they are known for human rights.

Josef Stalin murdered 10 MILLION Russians by starvation post WWII.

"Human Rights" be damned, when applied to terrorism.

Today, the U.S.A. would be no different if atomic bombs were dropped on American cities 80 years ago.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Surprised the terrorist were give the light of day after what they did. I guess they had to extract information, but I imagined they would just "disappear" after that.

I imagine the average citizen has no right to carry in Russia unless working for the government... so another gun free zone except for terrorist.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 09:30:57 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

63 year old Muslim man arrested alongside his 2 sons after being accused of being a part of the terror group that killed 137 people, including 3 children in the Moscow concert hall attack on Friday.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1772308713618993347
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

63 year old Muslim man arrested alongside his 2 sons after being accused of being a part of the terror group that killed 137 people, including 3 children in the Moscow concert hall attack on Friday.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1772308713618993347

I can’t fathom such evil but I’d know how to deal with it.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Murdering dozens of innocent people who are enjoying a night of concert music is NOT the way to win friends and influence people.

If you  a problem with a government,you fight the government,not innocent civilians.

This is ALMOST enough to make me suspect it might have been the result of a plot by the Soviet Government to gain support because they are failing so badly in Ukraine.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I REALLY  the only one suspecting a "False Flag Operation"?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 26, 2024
Why the Russians Cut Off a Moscow Bombing Suspect’s Ear and Made Him Eat It
By Roman Skaskiw

Last Friday, terrorists attacked Moscow’s “Crocus City Hall” music venue, killing over a hundred people. My condolences to their families. Within a day, leaked footage showed a suspect getting his ear cut off and being made to eat it. Additional footage showed a suspect in great pain with electrical equipment attached to his genitals.

It was the type of gruesome footage from which we tend to turn away. We form our private opinions and don’t discuss them. I fear the silence allows some observers to regard this as extreme but effective justice. Perhaps people will tell themselves the word that has justified centuries of Russia’s self-inflicted tyranny: “order.” Marquis de Custine wrote 200 years ago, “Officially, such brutal tyranny is called respect for unity and love of order.”

To say nothing about the dangers of presumptions of guilt and unconstrained authority, this episode points to important differences between Russia and the West, which most of us do not understand and, I fear, cannot understand. But I will try to explain them anyway.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/why_the_russians_cut_off_a_moscow_bombing_suspect_s_ear_and_made_him_eat_it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
March 26, 2024
Why the Russians Cut Off a Moscow Bombing Suspect’s Ear and Made Him Eat It
By Roman Skaskiw

To say nothing about the dangers of presumptions of guilt and unconstrained authority, this episode points to important differences between Russia and the West, which most of us do not understand and, I fear, cannot understand. But I will try to explain them anyway.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/why_the_russians_cut_off_a_moscow_bombing_suspect_s_ear_and_made_him_eat_it.html

@mystery-ak

I can explain it all with just three simple words.

"One Party Rule"

Coming soon to a nation near you unless we are very,VERY lucky.

BTW,go ahead and call me names if you want,but I have ZERO sympathy for THESE criminals. They are Muslims who did it for cash  payments BECAUSE they are Muslims,and BECAUSE their victims aren't.

What comes around goes around,goat humpers!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 07:42:04 pm by sneakypete »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's Russia.  I'm surprised they haven't fallen off balconies or died in a plane crash.

Is ISIS-K attempting to lure Russia into another Afghan war?
Gotta get rid of that polonium somewhere...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline American Girl

Our country should learn that this is how illegal immigrants should be treated...

But the leftists and liberals in our country will protest in favor of them.

https://conservativeus.com/putin-does-not-mess-around-heres-how-russia-deport-illegal-immigrants-after-the-terror-attack-in-moscow-video/

Offline mountaineer

"Poor ISIS-K. They worked really hard on that Moscow attack. They really did kill a lot of innocent people! But no one cares, ISIS-K. Being upset about ISIS of any varietal is considered passé."

https://twitter.com/bariweiss/status/1773738492750627306

Offline mountaineer

Mass deportation of Muslims going on in Russia after the theater attack

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1774509220869587451

Online Hoodat

Deported?  That's not how Russia typically does things.  These people are getting off light.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Deported?  That's not how Russia typically does things.  These people are getting off light.

@Hoodat

Maybe,maybe not.

Maybe the plan is to deport these sub-humans to countries that are giving Russia problems,so that they can give their new countries problems?

That is a HELL of a lot cheaper and more effective than increasing the size of your army,and truthfully,saves you a BUNCH of money you WERE spending on providing them with food,housing,medical care,etc,etc,etc.

I wish America would try that. Maybe send a few hundred thousand to China?

Online DCPatriot

@Hoodat

Maybe,maybe not.

Maybe the plan is to deport these sub-humans to countries that are giving Russia problems,so that they can give their new countries problems?

That is a HELL of a lot cheaper and more effective than increasing the size of your army,and truthfully,saves you a BUNCH of money you WERE spending on providing them with food,housing,medical care,etc,etc,etc.

I wish America would try that. Maybe send a few hundred thousand to China?

In the meantime, Mexico flat-out declares they will NOT accept any U.S. deportations entering the U.S. thru Mexico.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In the meantime, Mexico flat-out declares they will NOT accept any U.S. deportations entering the U.S. thru Mexico.

@DCPatriot

What are they going to do,gun them down as we drive them back across the border they crossed to get here?

Online Hoodat

Which is why we need a wall.  Something to throw them over.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Which is why we need a wall.  Something to throw them over.

Mexico is getting a little feisty and it's time to put them in their place.  Brandon won't do it though.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

@DCPatriot

What are they going to do,gun them down as we drive them back across the border they crossed to get here?

Brandon isn't going to allow them to be dropped off back over the border.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I know how to change that ASAP, stop the flow of American dollars by illegals going to their shithole of origin. That'll put such a huge crimp in their economy that Mexiwont will become Mexiwill. Or put a huge surcharge on monies sent by the illegals and use it to build the damn wall. That's what should happen but we have Benedict Brandon as resident and the traitorous democrats as foot soldiers.