State Chapters > California

Gavin Newsom Calls for Immediate Israeli Surrender in Gaza, Citing Rising “Islamophobia”

<< < (2/2)

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on March 22, 2024, 04:56:44 pm ---I appreciate Gov. Cokehead Greaseball's take on international affairs.  :silly:

--- End quote ---

The liberal mental midget governor of California speaks.   :thud:

GtHawk:
Bibi's response, when he finally stopped laughing was 'Newsome who?' Newsome is citing increased Islamaramadingdong phobia? WHERE? The only increased violence in relation to moslems....is by moslems and their supporters against Jews and anyone else that does bow down before them. F**K Noisome and the moslems who @$$es he's locked his lips to.

PeteS in CA:
Quoth Netanyahu, "Gavin who?"

Cyber Liberty:
"Islamophobia" is only a problem for people who believe the word has meaning.  It does not, it's a leftist made-up term.  I imagine Bibi laughed his butt off when he heard this out of Nuisance.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on March 26, 2024, 08:55:29 pm ---"Islamophobia" is only a problem for people who believe the word has meaning.  It does not, it's a leftist made-up term.  I imagine Bibi laughed his butt off when he heard this out of Nuisance.

--- End quote ---
If anything, giving the term any credence, it would mean "an irrational fear of Islam".

I think "fear" does not describe the situation, given Israel's repeated and demonstrated ability to deal with situations that have popped up over the years. Concern, yes, fear, no. Certainly, given the number of such attacks, by either State or theoretically nongovernmental organizations over the years, any such trepidation would not be unfounded.  Nothing irrational there.

No one accuses a tourist at Yellowstone trying to run from a grizzly of having ursinephobia, because we know, given the chance, that critter will tear you apart--especially if it's mom and you were between her and the cubs. Thus, any desire to be elsewhere with all celerity is perfectly rational, and common sense would dictate the prudence of avoiding the situation entirely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version