(1/1)

Elderberry:
Crazy Clips
@crazyclipsonly 3/21/2024

15 year old kid vs. police officers

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/crazyclipsonly/status/1770834752913678574

Smokin Joe:
The law here used to be under 50cc: 49cc and under was a motorized bicycle. No license required for that. It may have changed.

Not sure about there. The police need to know the law, though, and they may have been right, but to cite it, pull it up chapter and worse, would help settle disputes like this. All too often, they seem to just make something up, and that weakens their position and makes them look like they should be wearing jackboots instead of shiny black cop shoes. No need to get physical, a definite need to follow the 4th, and threats to the kid come off bad.

Whatever the problem, that did not come off well. My question is one of what was going on with the (assumedly) father?

Wingnut:
Sorry but the kid needed his ass kicked.

Sighlass:
Sister had a 50 cc Scooter she bought a few years ago. I got on it and it would only go about 22 mph on a flat road, and nothing up a hill of any grade.

Anyhoo, I saw this (longer) video on some law channel on Youtube... accusing the cops of this and that, but it reeked of BS. Father was arrested I think, or at least carried to be questioned for his kid riding all over the neighborhood on his low powered motorbike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version