Author Topic: Shock News!! It’s Hot In Sudan, say BBC  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shock News!! It’s Hot In Sudan, say BBC
« on: March 22, 2024, 11:13:01 am »
Shock News!! It’s Hot In Sudan, say BBC
MARCH 20, 2024

By Paul Homewood

Thanks to Paul Weldon for exposing the latest BBC lies!

All schools have been ordered to close in South Sudan, as it prepares for a heatwave in which temperatures could reach an exceptional 45C (113F).

Authorities said children should stay indoors and that the extreme weather could last for at least two weeks.

Deaths "related to excessive heat" have already been reported, officials said on Saturday.

Residents in parts of the capital Juba sweltered without electric fans on Monday as the heat sparked power cuts.

The streets of Juba, home to more than 400,000 people, were largely quiet in the afternoon as local media reported temperatures of 41C (106F).

It is exceptionally early for South Sudan to experience such heat – temperatures often exceed 43C (109F) but only in the summer months, according to the World Bank’s Climate Change portal.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2024/03/20/its-hot-in-sudan-say-bbc/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson