Author Topic: Judge Orders FBI to Release Nashville Transgender Shooter's Manifesto  (Read 5832 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Orders FBI to Release Nashville Transgender Shooter's Manifesto
By Ward Clark | 3:50 PM on March 20, 2024

In an order filed last Friday, United States District Judge Aleta A. Trauger has ordered the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to release the manifesto of the Nashville, Tennessee, mass murderer Audrey Hale.

Audrey Elizabeth Hale, who police said identified as a trans male and went by Aiden, shot her way into the school in March 2023, killing Mike Hill, 61, Cynthia Peak, 61, Katherine Koonce, 60, and three 9-year-olds, Hallie Scruggs, Evelyn Dieckhaus and William Kinney.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Chief John Drake told reporters that officers recovered a "manifesto" from Hale's car as well as other documents, including a hand-drawn map of the school. He said last year it would be released, but it has not been.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1770456410041586091

Parts of the manifesto have been leaked, but the entire document has not been forthcoming despite repeated requests.

more
https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/03/20/judge-orders-fbi-to-release-nashville-transgender-shooters-manifesto-n2171664
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Judge Orders FBI to Release Nashville Transgender Shooter's Manifesto
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 09:10:20 pm »
It will now be discovered to have been... "misplaced"...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 11:36:31 am »
UPDATE April 16, 2024

Court Set To Hear Arguments Over Release Of Covenant Shooter’s Manifesto. Here’s What You Need To Know
By  Spencer Lindquist
Daily Wire
Apr 16, 2024
A Nashville, Tennessee court is set to hear long-awaited arguments over whether or not to release documents that belonged to the transgender-identifying shooter who murdered six people at the Covenant School, which have been kept sealed from the public for more than a year.

The court proceedings, overseen by Judge I’Ashea L. Myles, will decide whether a trove of documents belonging to the shooter, who took the lives of three children and three staff members at the private Christian academy on March 27th, 2023, will be made available to the public. ...

The hearing hinges on the Tennessee Public Records Act, which controls what documents should be classified as public records, as well as which ones should not. Five different parties are part of the suit — the Tennessee Firearms Association, The Tennessean, The Tennessee Star, Republican state legislator Todd Gardenhire, and the National Police Association.

On the other side is a group of families from the Covenant School that filed a motion to block the release of the documents, arguing that their release could further traumatize those who were personally affected by the shooting. ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 08:36:28 pm »
FBI produces Tennessee’s Covenant school shooter manifesto and other writings
U.S. District Court Judge Aleta A. Trauger sided with the Tennessee Star last month, in seeking all the written documents from shooter Audrey Hale, which resulted in the deaths of three students and three faculty members.
Misty Severi
April 23, 2024
The FBI has turned over writings from the Covenant school shooter to a federal judge, including the killer’s manifesto, which will be read privately by the judge.

Star News Digital Media Inc., the parent company of The Tennessee Star, sued the FBI in May claiming the bureau had violated the First Amendment by rejecting multiple Freedom of Information Act requests for the Covenant School shooter’s manifesto.

U.S. District Court Judge Aleta A. Trauger sided with the Tennessee Star last month, in seeking the manifesto, and other relevant written documents from shooter Audrey Hale, who killed three students and three faculty members in the Nashville school shooting.

Trauger will review the documents privately, before deciding whether to share the writings with the plaintiffs, the Tennessee Star reported on Monday. ...
JustTheNews
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 09:05:28 pm »
'Trauger will review the documents privately', ...and then send them down the memory hole?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 09:07:24 pm »
Wonder how many 'redactions' will bee present? Maybe just one (the entire 'manifesto'). :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 10:20:37 pm »
Wonder how many 'redactions' will bee present? Maybe just one (the entire 'manifesto'). :shrug:
Seriously. Will we ever see this thing?
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Online mountaineer

UPDATE

Jun 3, 2024
Trans school shooter Audrey Hale shared fantasies of killing family, children with therapist who failed to report ideation to law enforcement: report
"One source says detectives have evidence that the shooter told the therapist about fantasies that involved, among other things, killing her parents and carrying out a school shooting of some kind."

A new report revealed that the psychologist who was reportedly part of the care team for trans Covenant School shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale allegedly failed in her professional and legal duty to warn law enforcement that Hale expressed fantasies about murdering family members and carrying out a school shooting.

According to 99.7 WTN’s Brian Wilson, “The ongoing [MNPD] investigation apparently focuses on the shooter’s therapist.” He added, “Metro Nashville Police Department is remaining silent on this, but sources familiar with the investigation confirm that the search warrants were run on the home and office of the therapist in an effort to obtain notes of the therapy sessions with the Covenant School Shooter. One source says detectives have evidence that the shooter told the therapist about fantasies that involved, among other things, killing her parents and carrying out a school shooting of some kind.”

Retired MNPD officer Garet Davidson told Wilson, “I know there has been a search warrant served. One of the practitioner’s offices, I think home as well, regarding some documentation.” Davidson added, “I’m a little skeptical that it’s [the MNPD investigation into the Covenant killing] active, open, and actually being worked. And I don’t know, if it was, why it hasn’t already been presented to DA Funk to go ahead and see about an indictment on that individual in question.” ...

According to the outlet, the psychologist could face criminal charges or be subject to civil claims for violating Tennessee Code Annotated (TCA) 33-3-206, which makes any “mental health professional or behavior analyst” a mandatory reporter stating that a “service recipient has communicated to a mental health professional or behavior analyst an actual threat of bodily harm against a clearly identified victim” and “has determined or reasonably should have determined that the service recipient has the apparent ability to commit such an act and is likely to carry out the threat unless prevented from doing so,” the mental health provider “shall take reasonable care to predict, warn of, or take precautions to protect the identified victim from the service recipient’s violent behavior.” ...
The Post Millennial
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Online mountaineer

Nashville school shooter's violent rant REVEALED at last: Audrey Hale wrote about her 'torture' as a trans girl and how she would 'kill' to get puberty blockers
    oThe Tennessee Star has obtained dozens of pages of Hale's secret 'manifesto'
    oThe FBI and Nashville police had argued in court they should not be released   
    oREAD MORE: Victims' families don't want the killer's confession released
By James Reinl, Social Affairs Correspondent, For Dailymail.Com
Published: 09:55 EDT, 7 June 2024 | Updated: 13:55 EDT, 7 June 2024
Transgender killer Audrey Hale wrote about her 'imaginary penis' and how she would 'kill' to get puberty blockers in the weeks before her horrific attack on the Covenant School in Nashville last year.

The Tennessee Star obtained some four dozen pages of Hale's writings that shed light on her female-to-male transition and why she shot and killed six people at the elementary school in March 2023.

Hale wrote about anger toward her parents, how she hated her conservative Christian upbringing, and how she had suffered because hormone blockers were not available when she was as a child.  ...

Hale's journal entries begin with the title 'My Imaginary Penis' and include a crude drawing, according to The Star.

'My penis exists in my head. I swear to god I'm a male,' Hale wrote in the papers, which were recovered by police. She then wrote about her desire to have a penis so she could have sex with a woman, in her assumed identity as Aiden.  ...

She also discussed fantasizing about having sex as a man by creating scenes with her stuffed animals.

'I can pretend to be them [and] do the things boys do [and] experience my boy self as Tony,' she wrote. Tony was her 'stuffed boy doll' which she wrote 'is like the boy I am in another form.'

She simulated intercourse between Tony and another soft toy over the course of hours, she wrote. ...
Clearly, mad as a hatter. Inaccessibility to hormone blockers was the least of her problems.
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nashville Covenant School Trans Shooter’s Manifesto Leaked: Transgender Killer Audrey Hale Wrote About Her ‘Imaginary Penis’ and How She Would ‘Kill’ to Get Puberty Blockers
by Jim Hᴏft Jun. 7, 2024 11:40 am

The chilling manifesto of Covenant School shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a biological female who identified as a transgender male at the time of her horrific attack on March 27, 2023, has been leaked again.

Star News Digital Media, Inc., which owns and operates The Star, and the publication’s editor-in-chief, Michael Patrick Leahy, are plaintiffs in lawsuits seeking to compel the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) and the FBI to release Hale’s writings, including those referred to as a manifesto.

The Tennessee Star confirmed on Wednesday that it had obtained nearly four dozen pages of Hale’s writings from a source familiar with the investigation. The March 11, 2023 entry revealed her intense desire to possess a “penis.”

Hale’s diary entry begins with the title “My Imaginary Penis” and includes a crude drawing. “My penis exists in my head. I swear to god I’m a male,” wrote Hale in the diary. She then expressed her desire to have a penis for heterosexual intercourse, according to The Tennessee Star.

Further into the document, Hale details the challenges faced when using the name Aiden on a job application, which led to complications during a background check. The writings also reveal a narrative of torment about being raised as a girl, describing it as “torture.”

“I hate parental views; how my mom sees me as a daughter – and she’d not bear to want to lose that daughter because a son would be the death of Audrey.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/nashville-covenant-school-trans-shooters-manifesto-released-transgender/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2024, 10:18:28 pm »
MNPD Learned on Day of Covenant Shooting Audrey Hale Had Been Treated by Vanderbilt Psychiatric for 22 Years from 2001 Until Her 2023 Death
June 7, 2024
Tom Pappert
Tennessee Star
Metro Nashville Police Department learned Covenant School killer Audrey Elizabeth Hale was a 22-year patient of mental health professionals at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) on March 27, 2023, the same day she orchestrated her devastating attack that claimed the lives of three 9-year-old students and three adults working at the school.

The Tennessee Star obtained the June 1, 2023 affidavit filed by an MNPD detective to obtain a search warrant for VUMC from a source familiar with the Covenant investigation. The Star also obtained the search warrant itself.

In the affidavit, the detective explained MNPD obtained a folder with Hale’s partial medical history while searching her parents’ home, then revealed that Hale’s mother “advised detectives that Audrey Hale was receiving psychological treatment at Vanderbilt Hospital and has been for some time.”

According to the affidavit, “When detectives processed the folder containing Audrey Hale’s medical records, it was clear that Audrey Hale has been receiving psychological treatment from Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital since 2001.”

Later in the affidavit, it is implied that Hale began receiving treatment at VUMC on April 23, 2001, when she was just six-years-old. ...

Additional documents reviewed by The Star indicate Hale, a biological female who identified as transgender at the time of the attack, was under the care of both a psychiatrist and a therapist prior to her death.

Also on Wednesday, retired MNPD Lieutenant Garet Davidson told The Star that VUMC staff did not report Hale’s violent fantasies to law enforcement. ...
What the actual hell.
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2024, 12:11:25 pm »
Report: Transgender Who Killed 6 at Nashville School Bought Guns with Federal Grant Money
by AWR Hawkins
7 Jun 2024
A  report from the Tennessee Star indicates that Audrey Hale, the 28-year-old transgender woman who shot and killed six people on March 27, 2023, bought her guns with federal grant money.

CNN noted that Hale bought a total of seven guns “between October 20, 2020, and June 6, 2022,” and all were legally purchased.

The Tennessee Star quoted 99.7 WTN afternoon radio host Brian Wilson noting that Hale allegedly “took money from an education grant she received to purchase her weapons and to pay for training at a local gun range.”

Hale hid the guns in her family home and, a day after the heinous shooting, her parents said they were unaware. They thought Hale had a bought one gun in the past, then sold it. ...
More at Breitbart

I, too, would like a federal grant to purchase weapons and ammunition. And a pony.
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2024, 12:16:12 pm »
Anybody here believe the released transcript hasn't been tampered with?   *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2024, 01:03:43 pm »
Anybody here believe the released transcript hasn't been tampered with?   *****rollingeyes*****

At this point, if the government tells me that water is wet, I'm going to go check.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2024, 08:15:10 pm »
At this point, if the government tells me that water is wet, I'm going to go check.

:silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2024, 12:17:49 am »
Memo Shows FBI Discouraging Release Of Trans Killer’s Manifesto
By: M.D. Kittle
June 06, 2024
The Federalist
More than 14 months after a trans psychopath stormed into Nashville’s Covenant School and gunned down three 9-year-olds and three staff members, the police department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation refuse to publicly release the killer’s “manifesto.” A newly obtained FBI memo to Metro Nashville Police Chief John Drake suggests what many have long suspected: President Joe Biden’s identity politics-steeped Department of Justice is leading a cover-up of the deadliest transgender-directed shootings in U.S. history.

“We have a lot of other documents from the investigation in our possession. And after reviewing them … I will tell you I am absolutely convinced that this is an orchestrated political cover-up because the shooter was a transgender who was on various medications but basically was prone to high levels of violence,” Michael Patrick Leahy, CEO and editor-in-chief of The Tennessee Star and its parent company the Star News Network, told me Wednesday on The Dan O’Donnell Show in Milwaukee.   ...

One day after the Star News Network sued the FBI, the agency sent the chief the memo titled “Protection of Legacy Tokens.” The memo, obtained by the Tennessee Star, “strongly discourages” MNPD from releasing “legacy tokens” left by a mass murderer. In this case, it appears the FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group, based in  Quantico, Va., was referring to Hale and her manifesto, which reportedly details the killer’s motives and madness.

“What you may ask is a ‘legacy token?’ As it turns out, it’s a made-up word from the FBI that refers to any documents or videos prepared by the instigator of a mass shooting to be discovered later, which shows the motivation for that,” Leahy said.

The memo goes on to advise the chief that there is precedent for destroying such macabre communications. It notes law enforcement officials destroyed the “basement tapes” produced by the teen mass murderers in the 1999 Columbine High School shootings. FBI officials warn that the release of manifestos and other mass shooting materials only feeds the fires of twisted minds, emboldening them to carry out similar attacks.  ...

Releasing the manifesto and related documents from Audrey Hale, who seemed to believe she was a man named Aiden, would disrupt the Biden administration’s demand that Americans genuflect at the altar of transgender rights.  ...
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2024, 12:20:22 am »

We are not gonna be fooled again
-The Who 

and F the WHO
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2024, 11:08:03 pm »

Yup.  And even then, I might mistrust the results.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2024, 09:43:33 pm »
More looneytoonz writings. A twitter thread:
The Daily Wire has obtained materials written by the trans shooter who killed six people at a Christian school in Nashville. The writings — concealed for over a year — reveal the shooter’s anti-Christian, pro-trans, and perverse ideas in the weeks before the attack...

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1800975746309161265
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2024, 10:12:21 pm »

But it's a warm "rain".

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2024, 10:20:36 pm »
Well, this pretty much says it all.

Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
This is insane. They’re about to jail the brilliant journalist @michaelpleahy for his obtaining a copy of the transgender Covenant Killer’s manifesto when the Feds were trying to block the public from seeing it.
4:32 PM · Jun 15, 2024

Braden Boucek
@BradenBoucek
A reporter faces jail time unless he gives up a source at a hearing set Monday. As of Friday COB, the ct of appeals has not addressed his emergency motion to stay.

https://twitter.com/BradenBoucek/status/1801996791849628121
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2024, 11:21:48 pm »
"FBI officials warn that the release of manifestos and other mass shooting materials..." might actually give sane people some insight to the insane and thus might be able to mitigate or eliminate the threat beforehand.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2024, 11:26:46 pm »
"FBI officials warn that the release of manifestos and other mass shooting materials..." might actually give sane people some insight to the insane and thus might be able to mitigate or eliminate the threat beforehand.
This murderous screwed-up girl was in "therapy" for some 20 years - with no improvement. That says a lot for the profession.
---------------
― George Orwell, 1984

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2024, 12:23:33 am »
This murderous screwed-up girl was in "therapy" for some 20 years - with no improvement. That says a lot for the profession.

"Billing hours" is where it is at.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2024, 12:24:51 am »

Had about a half dozen top psychologists as friends and/or clients at one time in my life.

Everyone of them needed one themselves.  Everyone of them.