General Category > Elections 2024

Biden Makes Ridiculously Racist Comment About Black Families During Radio Interview

(1/5) > >>

mystery-ak:
Biden Makes Ridiculously Racist Comment About Black Families During Radio Interview
By Nick Arama | 4:10 PM on March 20, 2024

Joe Biden has a long history of racist comments and he's said some incredibly dumb things over the years. I could go through a long list, from his comment in the 1970s about not wanting his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" to the "you ain't black" if you don't know to vote for him more recently.

But he did an interview with a black radio host out of Milwaukee, Michelle Bryant, about a week ago and the audio of one of his comments on the show has now come out. It was truly bad, both with confusion and not being able to get a straight thought out as well as showing what a skewed perception he has of black families.

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1770484203907428731

"For example, how many Black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they're in difficult, where they have difficulty? Where the families are in real trouble?  Where you have people who...even those families that are really poor don't have any books in the house. Kids don't hear a lot of conversation."

What the heck?  Poor black families don't have books in the house? And kids don't hear a lot of conversation? What does he think goes on in a black home? Does he think they don't talk or it's silent?

This isn't the first time he's had this weird racist perception of black families and poor families.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/20/biden-makes-ridiculously-racist-comment-about-black-families-during-radio-interview-n2171662

Sighlass:
Books, every house that wants them can get at least a wheelbarrow full because often books stores put out free books at their entrance. Most libraries have a free sections in front too several times a year. Yard sales often give books away by the box... no excuse for not having books but I guess Biden doesn't get it and would rather play the victim card. 

Schools have book programs (free)... Churches will give all that ask a Bible and loan most any religious book upon asking.

deb:
I’m sure he’s waxing nostalgic about the good old Corn Pop days.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: deb on March 20, 2024, 09:02:04 pm ---I’m sure he’s waxing nostalgic about the good old Corn Pop days.

--- End quote ---

:silly:

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---This isn't the first time he's had this weird racist perception of black families and poor families.
--- End quote ---
Biden says 'poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids'
The former vice president's campaign said he "misspoke and immediately corrected himself" during remarks about leveling the playing field for low-income students.
Aug. 9, 2019, 7:30 AM EDT / Updated Aug. 9, 2019, 8:03 AM EDT
By Adam Edelman and Mike Memoli

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd in Iowa on Thursday that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids," an awkward gaffe that came during a conversation about discrimination faced by low-income students.

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” Biden, who is running for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said during a town hall in Des Moines with the Asian and Latino Coalition.

He paused, then quickly clarified, “wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

“No, I really mean it, but think how we think about it,” he said.  ... NBC News

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version