General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

Stormy Daniels says she took Trump hush money because she feared for her life

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
 Stormy Daniels says she took Trump hush money because she feared for her life
by Lauren Irwin - 03/20/24 9:57 AM ET

Adult film star Stormy Daniels said in a new documentary she accepted hush money from former President Trump because she was “terrified” for her life.

Daniels, in the film streaming on Peacock, said she was “very relieved” when her former manager Gina Rodriguez reached out and offered her “the chance to keep it quiet.”

“I was f—ing terrified!” Daniels said, highlighted by Mediaite. “I mean, people have been suspiciously killed for political reasons.”

The actress said her friend told her she may be in trouble because she was “the whole Republican Party’s problem” amid Trump’s first bid for the White House. Her friend added that politicians “like to make their problems go away,” according to Daniels.

Daniels claimed she took the money — which was paid to her to avoid speaking about an affair she allegedly had with Trump in 2006 — because she wanted to avoid having the story come out and to protect her husband and daughter.

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4544259-stormy-daniels-ook-trump-hush-money-because-fear/

sneakypete:
She took his money because she is a whore,and taking money is what whores do.

GtHawk:
Someone must feel ignored so I guess the reason we haven't heard about this till now is because she forgot? And of course she took the money because of fear not greed

LMAO:
So why hasn’t she made that claim before? Why now?

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 20, 2024, 04:31:13 pm ---So why hasn’t she made that claim before? Why now?

--- End quote ---

@LMAO

Because someone paid her to be afraid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version