Author Topic: Globalists hallucinate that the “micro-second” of humanity on Earth is mightier than galactic forces  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Globalists hallucinate that the “micro-second” of humanity on Earth is mightier than galactic forces

Ronald Stein P.E.
Mon Mar 18

Without getting too detailed with geological explanations of the physical and climate changes to Mother Earth over the last 4.5 billion years, it’s important to review, in layman’s language, some of those changes against the current evaluation of the rise in temperatures during the “micro-second,” i.e., the “hockey stick” of time that current humanity has been on this planet.

To put size, time, and events in perspective, let’s look at this old planet that we’re on:

SUN: The Sun is about 109 times the diameter of Earth and weighs about 333,000 times as much as Earth. It is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside of it.

AGE OF EARTH: The earth is more than 4.5 billion years old.

Earth’s age – 4,500,000,000 years
Present-day humanity – 200 years

The current 8 billion people on this planet have been on Earth for about a micro-moment of the Earth’s life!

Many physical and climate changes have occurred because of the complexity of atmospheric, planetary, and galactic forces of the solar system that determine Earth’s climate, and 99.999% of those changes occurred when humans were NOT on this planet.

https://www.americaoutloud.news/globalists-hallucinate-that-the-micro-second-of-humanity-on-earth-is-mightier-than-galactic-forces/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson