Author Topic: Google AI: “Significant Limitations To Our Certainty About Global Mean Temperatures”!  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Google AI: “Significant Limitations To Our Certainty About Global Mean Temperatures”!
By P Gosselin on 17. March 2024

AI admits global historical weather data was sparse … “significant limitations to our certainty about global mean temperatures.”
Chart source here.

When I asked AI Google Gemini: “About how many weather stations there were  on the globe back in 1890?”, this is the answer it provided:

The exact number of weather stations in 1890 is not readily available. Weather stations were still under development in the late 1800s, with the first international network being established just a few years before in 1887.

Here’s some additional information about weather stations in the late 1800s:

Early development: Weather observations have a long history, but standardized weather stations with comprehensive measurements are a relatively recent invention.
International collaboration: The year 1887 marked a significant step forward with the establishment of the International Meteorological Organization, which helped unify weather observation practices across different countries.

https://notrickszone.com/2024/03/17/google-ai-significant-limitations-to-our-certainty-about-global-mean-temperatures/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson