State Chapters > State Politics/Government

‘We’re gonna fight like hell’: Tenn. lawmaker calls for riots after passage of pro-police bill

<< < (2/4) > >>

sneakypete:
Isn't there something like an "Insurrection Act" that makes it illegal to call for a violent rebellion?

Not that it will apply to blacks,of course.

mountaineer:
MLK Jr. would have considered her an idiot, I suspect.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on March 17, 2024, 01:17:06 pm ---“Yeah, we gonna fight,” state Senator Charlane Oliver told reporters on Friday. “Dr. King said ‘riots are the language of the unheard.’ You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

“If you keep silencing us like this, what do you think our district gonna do?” Oliver warned.

--- End quote ---

No one is silencing you, dumb-ass.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 17, 2024, 07:46:43 pm ---Isn't there something like an "Insurrection Act" that makes it illegal to call for a violent rebellion?

Not that it will apply to blacks,of course.

--- End quote ---

An Uncle Tom no doubt or worse... a house n____.

Sighlass:
I am getting to the point in life that I am becoming racist due to people like this trash. When the majority think like her, and want to subject me and my offspring to being treated as garbage because we believe you do the crime you do the time. I ain't for treating anyone wrong, but putting a race on a pedestal above others is fighting words.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version