State Chapters > State Politics/Government

‘We’re gonna fight like hell’: Tenn. lawmaker calls for riots after passage of pro-police bill

<< < (3/4) > >>

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on March 17, 2024, 09:10:18 pm ---I am getting to the point in life that I am becoming racist due to people like this trash.

--- End quote ---

You are not the only one feeling that way.

Things seem to have taken a turn for the worse after O'Bummer was in the White Hut. 

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on March 17, 2024, 09:10:18 pm ---I am getting to the point in life that I am becoming racist due to people like this trash.

--- End quote ---

@Sighlass

Sadly,I suspect there are more white racists today than there has ever been,and ALL of that came from black racism towards whites,just because they are white.

And as far as I can see,ALL the evidence indicates this hostility was created by the DNC and their masters in order to break down the power structure so they can take over this country and run it like a police state in order to obtain riches and powers for themselves.

Fishrrman:
“Yeah, we gonna fight,” state Senator Charlane Oliver told reporters on Friday. “Dr. King said ‘riots are the language of the unheard.’ You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

"Is she one of them, Yogi ??"
"Yes Booboo... you don't even have to look."

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 17, 2024, 07:46:43 pm ---Isn't there something like an "Insurrection Act" that makes it illegal to call for a violent rebellion?

Not that it will apply to blacks,of course.

--- End quote ---
Most states, and even the Feds, iirc, have laws against 'Inciting to Riot'.

This is over the death of Tyree Nichols, which by all accounts (and video) appears to have been the result of a beating delivered by 5 police officers (who were charged in the death). The State Senator represents that district in Memphis, which isn't known for being a town to stroll in after dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUk54QOIkfA
What spin goes on this is interesting, the cops were black.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 17, 2024, 10:09:42 pm ---Most states, and even the Feds, iirc, have laws against 'Inciting to Riot'.

This is over the death of Tyree Nichols, which by all accounts (and video) appears to have been the result of a beating delivered by 5 police officers (who were charged in the death). The State Senator represents that district in Memphis, which isn't known for being a town to stroll in after dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUk54QOIkfA
What spin goes on this is interesting, the cops were black.

--- End quote ---

@Smokin Joe

What are the bitching about?

FIVE cops have been arrested and charged with that murder.

WTH else do you  expect them to do,have the thug re-incarnated so HE can beat the cops to death?

BTW,since it was black cops that allegedly beat to death  a black thug,it should be interesting when the blacks start picking up  sides and lighting torches.

I suspect some "Rev-Rund" will show up once the money starts flowing,and start screaming about how the "white debbil dun made dem do hit!"

Sooner or later,the majority of the blacks are going to have to toe up on the line and slap the knuckleheads that scream "racism" about everything,and start enforcing decency. After all,THEY are the ones who mostly live in the midst of that insanity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version