Author Topic: Biden campaign memo lays out debate attack plan against Trump  (Read 138 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign memo lays out debate attack plan against Trump
By
Mabinty Quarshie
May 24, 2024 12:15 pm

President Joe Biden‘s campaign detailed several lines of attack to be lobbed against former President Donald Trump when the two candidates face off for the first general election debate of the 2024 cycle.

Biden is set to “hold Donald Trump accountable” on the debate stage, according to campaign Chairwoman Jen O’Malley Dillon’s “The Road to Atlanta” memo released Friday.

“In the month leading up to that first debate, the Biden-Harris campaign will zero in on Trump’s dangerous campaign promises and unhinged rhetoric,” O’Malley Dillon wrote. “We will make sure that the voters who will decide this election are reminded of the chaos and harm Trump caused as president – and why they booted him out four years ago.”

The campaign is singling out three lines of attack against Trump, from his efforts that led to the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade to his false allegations that the 2020 election was “stolen” and his support for economic policies that allegedly benefit the billionaire class at the expense of the middle class.

“Trump and his lagging campaign will be left to explain to voters why he embraces political violence, brags about abortion bans, threatens to repeal the Affordable Care Act and cut Social Security and Medicare, and puts greedy corporations and himself over American workers again and again,” O’Malley Dillon continued.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3016507/biden-campaign-memo-debate-attack-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden campaign memo lays out debate attack plan against Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 05:26:37 pm »
This is a better strategy than telling voters inflation isn’t a problem and the border is secure
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

Re: Biden campaign memo lays out debate attack plan against Trump
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 05:27:14 pm »
They got him now.