Author Topic: The climate catastrophe – the hype of the century  (Read 313 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The climate catastrophe – the hype of the century
« on: March 16, 2024, 11:33:23 am »
The climate catastrophe – the hype of the century
Out of the old box.

Interview with the German magazine NOVO, November 2009 (!).

NOVO: The hypothesis of man-made global warming has been disproved. The current climate policy of the Western world lacks any scientific basis.

Are humans changing the world's climate with their CO2 emissions? Is there any connection at all between the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere and the development of the global climate? If the answer to both questions is 'no', then we have to ask ourselves why we are about to saddle our economies with extremely high costs and invest huge financial resources in potentially pointless projects. Resources that we could put to much better use elsewhere – and could urgently use.

The view of Hans Labohm, an independent economist specializing in climate issues and one of the official experts of the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), is clear: the hypothesis of man-made global warming has been disproved. The current climate policy of the Western world lacks any scientific basis.

According to Labohm, the number of scientists who are distancing themselves from predictions of a supposedly impending climate catastrophe is clearly and constantly increasing. Is humanity the victim of a gigantic scam?

https://www.climategate.nl/2024/03/de-klimaatcatastrofe-de-hype-van-de-eeuw/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The climate catastrophe – the hype of the century
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 09:41:00 pm »
Hype of the century?
That's not even close.

How about the greatest hoax in human history?