Author Topic: Marriage promotes 'White supremacy,' according to White university professor  (Read 2258 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

And in turn, that is why they create Alternative Universes, filled with concepts and words that have absolutely no cognates in the real world.

I have come to see such academic theorists as increasingly possessed by a form of mental illness, wherein they are free to manufacture worlds in which they can justify their fears, anxieties and grievances.

I hadn't really thought about it before,but I think you  nailed it!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All of that is somewhat alright - we all have our foibles.
The problems begin when those fantasies start to be applied to reality in a vain attempt to supplant reality.
The hubris is unmatched.
But the end will always be the same.

@roamer_1

It always seems to start with  "I THINK!",and then it quickly morphs into  "I KNOW!"

Once you  lose the ability to realize you can be and ARE wrong about something,it is all downhill from there.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

It always seems to start with  "I THINK!",and then it quickly morphs into  "I KNOW!"

Once you  lose the ability to realize you can be and ARE wrong about something,it is all downhill from there.

@sneakypete

It really is that simple.

Get out in the woods, put your bare feet in a creek, and remember what reality truly IS...
Pretty easy to go from there. So much of what one thinks they know will fall away.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote:
"Accepting personal responsibility for your actions is key to it all,regardless of background,race,or any other factor."

I've posted this before, I'll post it again. You won't like it.

The late Andrew Breitbart:
"Politics is downstream from culture".

Fishrrman:
"Culture is downstream from the wellspring. The wellspring of race".

(I told you that you wouldn't like it -- but I ain't changing it)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
sneakypete wrote:
"Accepting personal responsibility for your actions is key to it all,regardless of background,race,or any other factor."

I've posted this before, I'll post it again. You won't like it.

The late Andrew Breitbart:
"Politics is downstream from culture".

Fishrrman:
"Culture is downstream from the wellspring. The wellspring of race".

(I told you that you wouldn't like it -- but I ain't changing it)

@Fishrrman

The only possible response is "And???????"

Offline goatprairie

Remember when back in the fifties some weisenheimers in the media asked if you put one million chimpanzees in a room and gave each one a typewriter, would they come up with something as good as Shakespeare?
Now we know what happens when you get millions of liberal, white women in an academic setting. They come up nonsense like this.
I'm beginning to think that these idiot liberals attempt to outdo each other in coming up with something so stupid only a white liberal would think it's a good idea.

Online LMAO

Remember when back in the fifties some weisenheimers in the media asked if you put one million chimpanzees in a room and gave each one a typewriter, would they come up with something as good as Shakespeare?
Now we know what happens when you get millions of liberal, white women in an academic setting. They come up nonsense like this.
I'm beginning to think that these idiot liberals attempt to outdo each other in coming up with something so stupid only a white liberal would think it's a good idea.

The Universities must hand out an award  to who can come out with the stupidest ideas and theories
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 11:18:36 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

Humans are not made to be alone.

We need each other. We need each other’s company. It’s how God wired us. We were that way when we lived in caves. And will be that way until humans no longer exist on the Earth.

A purple haired, tatted up, pierced up, tenured university professor isn’t going to change who we were created to be just because they can’t fit into regular society

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 12:54:04 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People of all races and faiths marry and inter-marry.

That meathead college professor needs to be checked for drugs or reduced mental capacity.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It isn't the color of our skin, it's the culture. Adopt the ideas of a stable family, of real education, of hard work, and of solid morals, and regardless of the color of your skin, the content of your character will prevail, and you, too, will be successful. Abandon those and your life will be worse, again, regardless of the color of your skin.

And whatever guilt the liberal whites who hate themselves feel, it is likely from inheriting or swindling their way to prosperity they do not believe they deserve. Quit projecting that on all the hard working people out here who have earned every bit of what they have.

Prior to LBJ's War on Poverty, blacks had a higher rate of marriage than did whites.

And look at what liberal "compassion" managed to accomplish!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
People of all races and faiths marry and inter-marry.

That meathead college professor needs to be checked for drugs or reduced mental capacity.
C'mon man! Hasn't she seen any current commercials and ads? White couples, married or otherwise are the distinct minority, according to them almost all couples are mixed race including the surprising number of gay and lesbians :silly: :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@sneakypete

Get out in the woods, put your bare feet in a creek, and remember what reality truly IS...
Pretty easy to go from there. So much of what one thinks they know will fall away.
Yeah, some place where that cute, fuzzy, bear will eat you (or his mama will).

Nothing like communing with nature to recalibrate your worldview.
 happy77
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis