State Chapters > State Politics/Government

Michigan Has More Registered Voters Than Eligible Citizens In 53 Counties, Says RNC Lawsuit

<< < (2/2)

DefiantMassRINO:
My town sends out a yearly voter census form to all registered voters in January.  If they don't respond, they get removed from the voter rolls.

Fishrrman:
RINO wrote:
"My town sends out a yearly voter census form to all registered voters in January.  If they don't respond, they get removed from the voter rolls."

THAT's the way to do it.

This ought to be part of the U.S. Constitution (that voting rules were left to the states was an oversight by the Founders that has become a major factor to the current destruction of the USA).

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 14, 2024, 02:43:53 pm ---Considering....  The GOP has had 3 1/2 years to at least clean up Swing States around voter roll dead people concerns.  Asleep at the switch again?

--- End quote ---

I'm just glad they're looking at it prior to December. 

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 14, 2024, 02:43:53 pm ---Considering....  The GOP has had 3 1/2 years to at least clean up Swing States around voter roll dead people concerns.  Asleep at the switch again?

--- End quote ---

@catfish1957

They don't want to piss-off their business partners because it might get them cut-out  of future"deals".

Hoodat:
Georgia also has more registered voters than it has people eligible to vote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version