Author Topic: Buy wind turbines or the whole world’s coral reefs will die!  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Buy wind turbines or the whole world’s coral reefs will die!
By Jo Nova

The Sydney Morning Herald goes full Coral Reef Seer — predicting not just the end of the vast Great Barrier Reef, but the complete loss of the entire world’s coral reefs. That’s a quarter to a half million square kilometers of reef, gone, pfft, destructo, just like that.

The basis for the prophesy is a set of photos taken last week from one point at the southern edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Apparently, like tea leaves and chicken entrails, this spot has magical forecasting abilities.

Prophesy by Mike Foley, SMH

The photos that show nothing so far has saved the Great Barrier Reef
Australia’s climate targets must be bolstered to meet the global action needed to prevent the complete loss of the world’s coral reefs, experts warn, after the fifth mass bleaching event off Queensland’s coast since 2016.

So last year for the second year in a row, the Great Barrier Reef was recorded as having more coral cover than has ever been recorded since data started being collected in 1986.

https://joannenova.com.au/2024/03/buy-wind-turbines-or-the-whole-worlds-coral-reefs-will-die/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=buy-wind-turbines-or-the-whole-worlds-coral-reefs-will-die
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson