Author Topic: Election night live tracker: Follow along for results in Georgia, Mississippi, Washington, and more  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Election night live tracker: Follow along for results in Georgia, Mississippi, Washington, and more
By
Hailey Bullis
and
Mabinty Quarshie
March 12, 2024 6:05 pm

Voters in four states will cast their ballots in the March 12 presidential contests on Tuesday.

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump are largely expected to surpass their parties’ delegate thresholds to secure both nominations after the results roll in. Voters in Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Washington state are voting. Polls for Democrats in the Northern Mariana Islands and Democrats abroad closed Tuesday morning.

Biden, who has secured 1,872 delegates, needs 1,968 delegates to win his party’s nomination. At stake for him on Tuesday are 254 delegates in Georgia, Mississippi, Washington, and Democrats abroad. Biden was awarded the Northern Mariana Islands’s delegates earlier on Tuesday.

Trump is expected to breeze past the necessary delegates to clinch the GOP nomination as well. The former president holds 1,078 of the required 1,215 delegates, with 161 being at stake in Georgia, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Washington.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2916855/march-12-election-results-live-four-states-polls-nominations-trump-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump and Biden win their primaries in Georgia...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Axios
@axios
·
50s
NEW: President Biden formally clinched the Democratic nomination on Tuesday, AP projects, setting up what is expected to be a tense rematch with Republican Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Miraculously, Fulton and Dekalb counties (GA) were able to count all their ballots within 24 hrs of the polls closing.  In 2020, they were still 'counting' ballots six days after election day.

Here's some interesting stats:

- Statewide, all Democrat votes + Nikki Haley votes totaled approx. 367K.
- In the 2020 primary, all Democrat votes totaled 1.085 million.
- In the 2016 primary, all Democrat votes totaled 760K.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Still waiting for any sign that Joe Biden is going to step down before the election. He’s raising money and winning his primaries. That’s not somebody that’s gonna be forced to step down before the election.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy