Author Topic: Live Thread...Hur to testify as a private citizen  (Read 1818 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread...Hur to testify as a private citizen
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2024, 03:37:19 pm »
Tim Pool
@Timcast
·
12s
kinda wild that Hur admits all of the criteria for criminalo charges have been met but because Biden is brain damaged he doesnt know if he can *prove* intent

Uh... put Biden on the stand and watch him demand he is of sound mind
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2024, 03:44:39 pm »
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
11m
BREAKING***BREAKING***BREAKING: Special Counsel Hur confirmed that President Biden "lied" during his Feb 8 press conference about the basic findings of his report when he 1) claimed he never shared classified information and 2) claimed the materials were kept in locked containers
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2024, 03:47:12 pm »
Tim Pool
@Timcast
·
5s
lol rep johnson arguing that biden is not senile and Hur is trying to help trump win

ok... then call for Bidens arrest because this undermines the only reason he wasnt charged
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2024, 03:55:54 pm »
Sure wish Schift would have a happenstance meeting with a beer truck going 70.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2024, 04:03:16 pm »

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1767577773365665856

Guy kept his coool.  If I'd been on the stand, I'd chuckled and said....  "Hey aren't you the representative who said Guam was capsizing".
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2024, 04:05:46 pm »
John Podhoretz
@jpodhoretz
·
49s
Eric Swalwell demands that Robert Hur forswear any appointment in a future Trump administration. Maybe he should pledge not to sleep with a Chinese spy before he makes others take pledges.

https://twitter.com/maxpcohen/status/1767582510358069632
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2024, 04:10:08 pm »
🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸
@mrddmia
There is clear evidence Biden violated the Espionage Act  by willfully taking and keeping his highly classified records from his time as Vice President--and even as Senator.

Six stashes of stolen classified records, unguarded for years, moved many times, accessible by Biden's Chinese agent, and likely used by Hunter for foreign corruption.

Biden even illegally shared these highly classified records with his ghostwriter.

Biden's ghostwriter obstructed justice by illegally deleting recordings of highly classified discussions with Biden, after learning Garland appointed Hur as the special counsel.

Special Counsel Rob Hur, handpicked by Garland, went out of his way to protect Biden from prosecution.

The only way Hur could do it--in the face of overwhelming evidence of Biden's guilt--is to argue Biden's declining mental state created reasonable doubt as to whether Biden intended to willfully take and keep his highly classified records.

Bottom line:

Hur saved Biden's ass.

Yet Democrats are furious at Hur for stating what everyone already knows:

Biden isn't mentally fit.
10:43 AM · Mar 12, 2024
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2024, 04:12:46 pm »
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
Rep. Hank Johnson just ask "you are a member of the Federalist Society" are you not? Hur said no, but Johnson then attacked him for being a Republican and trying to "smear" the President. It is a measure of our times that prosecutors are now greeted with McCarthy like demands to know if they are or have been a member of the Federalist Society. Ironically, many in that organization opposed Donald Trump and supported challenges to his claims and campaign, including disqualification efforts.
10:45 AM · Mar 12, 2024
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2024, 04:18:45 pm »
DOJ Interview Transcript: Joe Biden Made Car Noises, Often Meandered Off-Topic

Kristina Wong 12 Mar 2024

The transcript of Joe Biden’s interview with Special Counsel Bob Hur showed the president frequently wandered off topic, even making “car noises.”

The transcript, obtained by Breitbart News in advance of Hur’s testimony to the House Judiciary Committee, showed a prosecutor had asked Biden about his beloved Corvette, trying to pinpoint the timeline of when classified documents were moved to make room for the car in his home garage.

Attorney Marc Krickbuam asked Biden: “Do you remember whether it was when the Corvette was coming back after the Jay Leno show? So, in other words, it goes out for Jay Leno, eventually it comes back.” Biden responded, “Oh no, it was, it was in and out for a bunch of reasons,” before starting to chatter away.

“Because it drove me crazy; I wanted to drive it,” Biden continued. Krickbaum responded, “Got it. That makes sense. A beautiful car.” According to the transcript, Biden then proceeded to talk about his car, and make car noises.

“And the worst part was, they said I couldn’t drive it outside the driveway. It’s a long driveway. So I’d get to the bottom of the driveway, tack it up to about four grand (indiscernible) (makes car sound) (indiscernible) (laughter),” it quoted Biden.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/12/hur-transcript-shows-joe-biden-made-car-noises-and-often-meandered-off-topic/
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2024, 04:18:50 pm »
Was Biden mentally unfit when he was a Senator? Some of the documents are said to date back that far, to an era when he had no business taking them home.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2024, 04:36:32 pm »
Mollie
@MZHemingway
In the hearing just now, Russia collusion conspiracy theorist, liar and leaker Adam Schiff just said it's common for witnesses to say "I don't recall" and in fact attorneys are supposed to instruct them to do so if they don't remember everything. The J6 Committee tried to smear Stefan Passantino for guiding Cassidy Hutchinson to say "I don't recall" when she didn't remember key details or facts.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2024, 04:39:22 pm »
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
3m
“I did not exonerate Biden”

- Robert Hur
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2024, 04:43:38 pm »
House Judiciary GOP
@JudiciaryGOP
𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐫'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:

“. . . Mr. Biden’s memory was significantly limited, both during his recorded interviews with the ghostwriter in 2017, and in his interview with our office in 2023.”

"Mr. Biden’s memory also appeared to have significant limitations..."

“Mr. Biden’s recorded conversations with Zwonitzer from 2017 are often painfully slow, with Mr. Biden struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.”

"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse.”

“He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’)”

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

“And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him.”

“[H]is diminished faculties in advancing age”
11:17 AM · Mar 12, 2024
·
 Views
See similar posts
🇺🇸 The Briefing Room 🇺🇸 🇮🇱

Support the USO

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2024, 04:44:48 pm »
Rhetorical Question from a Deplorable ...

Why doesn't DOJ make it Standard Operating Proceedure for prosecute / not-prosecute decisions be made by a Grand Jury, and not DOJ itself?

An Executive Agency, deciding for itself, who to prosecute represents a conflict of interest when the subject is an officer of that same Executive, or a member of the same political party as the Executive.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2024, 04:56:03 pm »
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
26m
Hur just contradicted the claims of Democratic members that Biden and the White House did not try to change his report or remove material. He confirmed that the White House made multiple such objections to Attorney General Garland and did send such a letter seeking changes.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2024, 05:07:33 pm »
Stephen Miller
@StephenM
·
12m
The wildest fact about the Hur report is that it documents extensive and pervasive criminality by Joe Biden and yet he is being let off the hook by DOJ completely.
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2024, 05:08:17 pm »
LeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
1m
Democrats are embarrassing themselves!

Sorry Leo, but no one can embarrass a Democrat.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien