Author Topic: BREAKING: 15-year-old arrested and charged with assault over brutal beating of teen girl outside Mis  (Read 3153 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Prayers up for Kaylee.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The criminal is the victim here, you know.  *****rollingeyes*****
In some places in America, it is perfectly legal for a Black person to assault a White/Asian person.
It is rare that the perp is even arrested at all. Cops will not arrest because they know the Judge will release the perp in less than an hour. What is the point? And, they don't want to be fired and sued. The mayor, for political optics, will side with the thug/criminal. "How dare you arrest a Black person!"

I am still waiting for the perp to sue the school, the cops, and the victim. And she may even win.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Good news indeed...praying for Kaylee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Kaylee Gain out of coma, begins speaking after brutal beatdown by high school classmate
By Social Links for Katherine Donlevy
Published March 30, 2024, 12:05 a.m. ET

The Missouri teen who slipped into a coma after her head was mercilessly bashed into the pavement in a twisted after-school brawl has slowly begun the road to recovery — but has no recollection of the beating.

Kaylee Gain, 16, has “been able to engage in limited verbal conversations” in the week since she was moved out of the intensive care unit, her family announced Friday.

“Kaylee also recently began speech therapy, and has gone on a few short walks with the assistance of hospital staff as she is still unable to ambulate on her own,” attorney Bryan Kaemmerer, a spokesperson for Gains, said in a statement.

“However, Kaylee does not have any recollection of the altercation that led to her hospitalization.”

The small steps mark significant strides for the teenager, whose family initially thought she would never recover from the fight that led to brain bleeding and a skull fracture.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/30/us-news/missouri-teen-kaylee-gain-out-of-coma-begins-speech-therapy-after-beatdown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34