General Category > Science, Technology and Knowledge

The Miserable End of Darwinian Evolution

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cyber Liberty:
Interesting analysis....

ChemEngrMBA:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on March 10, 2024, 11:45:51 pm ---Interesting analysis....

--- End quote ---

Thank you. I thought so and wished to share it with many others who undoubtedly had never considered the points I made.

Smokin Joe:
I must note that the most elaborate forms of brachiopoda were the ones which did not survive the Permian Extinction. Only some basic (as in 'primitive') forms did.

The more complicated a system or an organism, the more likely that some point of failure will be encountered which will be lethal.

ChemEngrMBA:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 11, 2024, 12:31:22 pm ---//

The more complicated a system or an organism, the more likely that some point of failure will be encountered which will be lethal.

--- End quote ---
[/size]

You directly contradict the upward mobility of Darwin's famous "Tree of Life," which today has extremely complicated animals everywhere on earth, called "mammals."  Earth is not the exclusive domain of simple bacteria and amoebas.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: ChemEngrMBA on March 12, 2024, 02:37:37 am ---

You directly contradict the upward mobility of Darwin's famous "Tree of Life," which today has extremely complicated animals everywhere on earth, called "mammals."  Earth is not the exclusive domain of simple bacteria and amoebas.

--- End quote ---
If you take a look at the megafauna since the Cretaceous, you will find a series of near complete replacements. Eotherium? Oreodonts? Aurochs? Smilodon (saber tooth tiger?), all gone along with the assemblages that accompanied them, for the most part.

Bacteria, sharks, cockroaches, all doing fine--all 'primitive' life forms...

Interelated ecosystems suffer when the megafauna lose a species or two, but the simpler forms can eat what's left...and go on after the feast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version