Author Topic: U.S. Prepares to Take a Long Walk Off Biden's Short Gaza Pier  (Read 878 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Prepares to Take a Long Walk Off Biden's Short Gaza Pier
Stephen Green | 9:00 AM on March 11, 2024

"Embrace the suck" became the NCO's unofficial motto during the Iraq War and Operation Enduring Freedom as a reminder to enlisted men and women that just because a job was unpleasant, didn't mean they didn't have to do it. As our men and women speed towards the Eastern Mediterranean on Presidentish Joe Biden's hamfisted mission to provide aid and comfort to Hamas, they'll have to learn to "embrace the stupid."

How it is stupid? Let us count the ways...

The first and most obvious is that any food or other aid will not go to any starving Arab residents of Gaza. It will go to Hamas. That is how siege warfare has always worked and will always work. If the White House doesn't know this ancient truth, the Pentagon surely does. Nevertheless, this country will deliver supplies to terrorists.

I can't think about that too long without wanting to pour myself a coffee mug full of bourbon, so let's move on to the next bit of stupid we must embrace.

more
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/03/11/us-prepares-to-take-a-long-walk-off-bidens-short-gaza-pier-n4927186
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: U.S. Prepares to Take a Long Walk Off Biden's Short Gaza Pier
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 03:22:59 pm »
Do the troops and other ancillary support staff get targets painted on their uniforms as general issue?

Biden's stupidity is endless.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 10:39:20 pm »
Once the Americans have left, will this "pier" be used to off-load an Iranian nuclear weapon destined for Israel?

I gotz this feelin' that once the Americans are safely out of the way, the pier will go out with a bang. A BIG "bang"...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 10:42:27 pm »
How many American servicemen will die?

I don't even want to guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2024, 09:15:46 pm »
How many American servicemen will die?

I don't even want to guess.

If the entire coast is in the hands of IDF, how many American soldiers will be killed by IDF while trying to build the pier?  Ooopsies happen in war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2024, 09:20:24 pm »
Bad idea ... reminiscent of Beruit (1983) and Mogadishu (1993) ... both started as non-combat relief missions that went sideways.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2024, 09:58:02 pm »

If the entire coast is in the hands of IDF, how many American soldiers will be killed by IDF while trying to build the pier?  Ooopsies happen in war.
The IDF will not kill Americans. A significant percentage of the IDF are Americans. There is no need to fight them when Israel is perfectly set to simply wait them out. Israel lives there. America is 3000 miles away from home.

Let them do their stupid election propaganda little boy-scout project and wait for them to leave. They cannot stay there forever. If they do decide to stay long-term and to establish a permanent base, then that is an occupation and is no longer temporary relief. That brings up a whole new set of issues for ALL the Mediterranean countries and for the entire world as a whole.

It would certainly give all the dozens of terrorist group based in that area something new to shoot at and blow up. Everyone knows this is nothing but election rigging trying for the pro-Hamas radicals in America (less than 2% of voters). But even as election shenanigans this is way far out there radical. If slow-Joe is willing to jettison the 8% Jewish voters and donors, for a few extremists who don't vote anyway, then he is on exactly the right path.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2024, 10:26:29 pm »
The IDF will not kill Americans. A significant percentage of the IDF are Americans. There is no need to fight them when Israel is perfectly set to simply wait them out. Israel lives there. America is 3000 miles away from home.

Let them do their stupid election propaganda little boy-scout project and wait for them to leave. They cannot stay there forever. If they do decide to stay long-term and to establish a permanent base, then that is an occupation and is no longer temporary relief. That brings up a whole new set of issues for ALL the Mediterranean countries and for the entire world as a whole.

It would certainly give all the dozens of terrorist group based in that area something new to shoot at and blow up. Everyone knows this is nothing but election rigging trying for the pro-Hamas radicals in America (less than 2% of voters). But even as election shenanigans this is way far out there radical. If slow-Joe is willing to jettison the 8% Jewish voters and donors, for a few extremists who don't vote anyway, then he is on exactly the right path.

"Remember The USS Liberty!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 10:36:45 pm »

"Remember The USS Liberty!"
Have heard that forever. The Liberty incident was a mistake. Israel evaluated the ship to be an enemy. Something went wrong with IFF or electronic warfare systems on one or both units. It is common for American Naval vessels to pretend to be something they are not.

We don't know the whole story, but something went wrong. It was just a mistake. Who is to blame? We do not know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2024, 11:04:49 pm »
Have heard that forever. The Liberty incident was a mistake. Israel evaluated the ship to be an enemy. Something went wrong with IFF or electronic warfare systems on one or both units. It is common for American Naval vessels to pretend to be something they are not.

We don't know the whole story, but something went wrong. It was just a mistake. Who is to blame? We do not know.

My point is, in war accidents happen, and passions will be whipped up over it.  The Jew-hate in this country is astounding.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2024, 12:43:39 am »
In a cooperative effort, perhaps the Israelis could establish a security cordon around those doing the construction to keep from blue and white on red white and blue incidents. (Which would also deny Hamas access to the new port, but could be spun as a cooperative 'humanitarian' effort, while the IDF continues to nail Hamas inland.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2024, 04:37:46 am »
I am presently reading Bret Baier's book To Rescue the Republic, a book concentrating on U.S Grant's life.  An excellent book.  Anyway, the strategy that made Gen Grant such a success was his efforts to snuff out supplies for the Confederate Army.  In a rather short period of time, the Confederate soldiers were starving, becoming weaker each day due to lack of nutrition, and Grant obtained his goal, victory.

Wrecking Ball Joe's efforts to thwart Israel's efforts to root out their genocidal maniacal enemy, Hamas, is literally allying with these murderers, thus empowering them to continue to murder into the future.  Biden is every bit as evil as the very people he is attempting to protect.  I say to Netanyahu, keep up the fight, destroy Hamas completely, and if the entire population of Palestine starves to death, there is no loss to humanity, just a loss to those that align with Satan, IMHO.

Biden is destroying the USA each and every day, both within the country, and our reputation as a would be ally abroad.  Who in their right mind would EVER trust the USA?  Right now, it is the USA that is the primary supporter of terrorism in the world by helping Hamas.  Can we be any more stupid as a nation?  These people are far worse than any other within the world today.