Author Topic: Exclusive — ‘New Dawn Here at the RNC’: Newly Elected Chair Michael Whatley, Co-Chair Lara Trump Det  (Read 4360 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

You actually hate him so much you would rather see Biden re-elected,wouldn't you?

Cut the shit.  Show one f'n example in my posting history where I have shown any mercy to Biden.  Otherwise, STFU.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 04:50:13 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cut the shit.  Show one f'n example in my posting history where I have shown any mercy to Biden.  Otherwise, STFU.

@catfish1957

YOU show ME an example of where  you ever showed any mercy to Trump. Otherwise,STFU about it.

You can't have it both ways,Bubba. Our next president IS going to be either Trump or Biden.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

@catfish1957

YOU show ME an example of where  you ever showed any mercy to Trump. Otherwise,STFU about it.

You can't have it both ways,Bubba. Our next president IS going to be either Trump or Biden.

Yes, in fact you can have it both ways. @sneakypete
They're BOTH a**holes, and neither has merit.
Neither is worthy.
But then, you know that.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's always love hate? I don't hate Trump but he sure has made sure I don't like him and that hasn't got spit to do with Biden **nononono* The only thing different that Trump has from Biden is the border, otherwise they still spend like drunken sailors and Trump, despite his denials isn't that far off from Joe on the 2nd.

What I hate is the fact that we have foolishly allowed government to take over so much of our lives that it can destroy any one of us at any time they choose and there isn't one damned thing we can do about it now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@bigheadfred

Is this the way it has always been? If it is,I have no problem with it.

Yes! That's the way it has always been @sneakypete but, as a former member of the RNC, I can assure you that this part is a problem "...and will be spent as the RNC determines within its sole discretion."

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, in fact you can have it both ways. @sneakypete
They're BOTH a**holes, and neither has merit.
Neither is worthy.
But then, you know that.

@roamer_1

Did you do your little "superiority dance" after typing that?

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Did you do your little "superiority dance" after typing that?

@sneakypete

Nope. I don't dance.
And I am not superior to much of anything.
But I am particular.

I consider my vote to be of worth... and therein,
should only be awarded to one of merit.

That is the purpose of endorsement.
That's what it's for.

Both candidates are destructive to America.
And the Conservative way.
NEITHER is capable of merit.

So why should I endorse either one?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What I hate is the fact that we have foolishly allowed government to take over so much of our lives that it can destroy any one of us at any time they choose and there isn't one damned thing we can do about it now.
QFT! 8888crybaby

Offline Hoodat

This is from the RNC website @sneakypete: The RNC does not accept contributions earmarked for any candidate or other committee. Contributions are used to fund all RNC programs, and will be spent as the RNC determines within its sole discretion.

It's even worse than that.  The RNC has considerable control over State GOPs as well.  So even if you donate to your own State's GOP, there is no guarantee that that money won't end up somewhere else.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

And the one thing above all else that empowers government is deficit spending.  It is THE biggest threat we as a people face today.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

And the one thing above all else that empowers government is deficit spending.  It is THE biggest threat we as a people face today.

Spending, period. It's the main thing, and the one thing folks will not demand.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat 

Gotta disagree on that one. The biggest threat America faces today comes from the DNC and their Multi-Billionaire handlers that want to own and rule the world with  an iron fist.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 09:00:30 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

@Hoodat 

Gotta disagree on that one. The biggest threat America faces today comes from the DNC and their Multi-Billionaire handlers that want to own and rule the world with  an iron fist.

Which is only possible through an ever expanding federal government, funded by deficit spending and currency printing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Which is only possible through an ever expanding federal government, funded by deficit spending and currency printing

@LMAO

You completely missed the root of all that when you failed to mention "The Billionaire Boys Club" that flat out OWNS a majority of our political leadership these days.

Too many of our political leaders are nothing more than employees of the globalist billionaires..

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

You completely missed the root of all that when you failed to mention "The Billionaire Boys Club" that flat out OWNS a majority of our political leadership these days.

Too many of our political leaders are nothing more than employees of the globalist billionaires..

Which is why you have to reduce the size and scope of the federal government and force it to live within its means

Without deficit  spending and an ever growing and intrusive federal government, they would not have power.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat 

The DNC and their multi-billionaire handlers would lack the power to do anything without government spending.  Cut federal spending back to 18% of GDP, and you will see the Democrat Party without a pot to piss in.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

@Hoodat 

@sneakypete

If they didn't have a big shiny expensive government, they wouldn't have the power to do anything.
The very SAME government y'all think is alright when Republicans are in charge.

It's the SAME government.
Government is the problem.
Take away its power (spending) and you castrate the DNC

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What's needed at the RNC is someone with the killer instinct of a Lee Atwater...

Online roamer_1

What's needed at the RNC is the Principles of Conservatism.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What is needed are more conservative voters.

Everything else is a product of that shortfall.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

And what empowers deficit spending is federal reserve banks and the Marxist income tax.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online berdie

That's the crux of the matter.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

And exactly where are those supposed to come from given the fully indoctrinated skulls full of mush we have to work with?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Not with MurderTurdle and his ilk making sure the Conservative can't be chosen.
Not with a national party doing all it can to stifle Conservative movements.

With friends like these, who needs Democrats?
The Republicans make sure to block the way.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Not with MurderTurdle and his ilk making sure the Conservative can't be chosen.
Not with a national party doing all it can to stifle Conservative movements.

With friends like these, who needs Democrats?
The Republicans make sure to block the way.

We voters decide who to vote for if we care enough to pay attention.   Turtle, etc., couldn't stop that.  But either there aren't enough of us, or the ones there are choose not to stay informed, or not enough of us vote.

In a Republic, it always comes down to the ones who vote, not the ones we elect.