Democrat alternative to Joe if he bows out by end of convention
3 (2.6%)
3rd Party, including RFK, Jr.
10 (8.6%)
I'll probably be too stoned to vote
13 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Voting closed: April 08, 2024, 02:03:54 pm

Author Topic: Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out  (Read 53281 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2024, 02:18:33 am »
BULLETIN~~~

We're not here to persuade you or anyone.

You've had EIGHT years to educate yourselves on what is a simple rudimentary binary choice for most anyone who could fog a mirror.

Like I said, logical fallacies.  QED.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #226 on: March 22, 2024, 02:21:07 am »
If Trump wants my vote, he can make this issue the centerpiece of his campaign. Acknowledge the mistakes of the past up to and including his, and move forward on this issue.

And for God sake's, dump the stupid tariff idea
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #227 on: March 22, 2024, 02:24:13 am »
If Trump wants my vote, he can make this issue the centerpiece of his campaign. Acknowledge the mistakes of the past up to and including his, and move forward on this issue.

And for God sake's, dump the stupid tariff idea

He’s not really the type to admit to a mistake, is he?
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #228 on: March 22, 2024, 02:25:04 am »
Like I said, logical fallacies.  QED.

POT-KETTLE-BLACK.

Yet you've publicly admitted TWICE that because of RIV and my posts on TBR...you can't bring yourself to vote for President Trump. 

I've put a spell on you.  LOL!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #229 on: March 22, 2024, 02:26:39 am »

No he is not @deb  He has yet to own up that he got rolled by Fauci and brix during covid.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #230 on: March 22, 2024, 02:26:52 am »

Geez, @deb

Why is it so difficult to understand that the 100% tariffs will only be applied to Chinese automobiles?   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #231 on: March 22, 2024, 02:28:40 am »
Geez, @deb

Why is it so difficult to understand that the 100% tariffs will only be applied to Chinese automobiles?   :shrug:

Automobiles don't pay tariffs.  (See:  Logical fallacies)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #232 on: March 22, 2024, 02:29:40 am »
Geez, @deb

You may want to address LMAO since he’s the one who mentioned tariffs.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #233 on: March 22, 2024, 02:35:50 am »

Automobile manufacturers certainly will...stroke of a pen.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #234 on: March 22, 2024, 02:36:18 am »

American consumers do

And the 100% tariffs he wants on EVs from China is on top of the 60% tariffs on other goods from China he wants plus 10% tariffs on goods from other nation's

All that extra cost is passed  on to American consumers. That's who ultimately pays  His tariffs the first time triggered a trade war and cost the economy. And inflation was lower then. Throw those extra costs on top of inflation

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 02:38:26 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #235 on: March 22, 2024, 02:40:33 am »
American consumers do

And the 100% tariffs he wants on EVs from China is on top of the 60% tariffs on other goods from China he wants plu10% tariffs on goods from other nation's

All that extra cost is passed  on to American consumers.

LOL!  So what?  Let's make it a 200% tariff on Chinese manufacturered automobiles.  Or even 300%??

Buy a damned Japanese or Korean car.

I'm partial to German autos, myself.   Over 203K on the clock with simple oil changes, brakes and tires.   :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #236 on: March 22, 2024, 02:41:16 am »
American consumers do

And the 100% tariffs he wants on EVs from China is on top of the 60% tariffs on other goods from China he wants plus 10% tariffs on goods from other nation's

All that extra cost is passed  on to American consumers. That's who ultimately pays  His tariffs the first time triggered a trade war and cost the economy. And inflation was lower then. Throw those extra costs on top of inflation

ESPECIALLY on those items not available except through China. Different story if like Reagan, he was protecting an American business... At least there is a logic to that.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #237 on: March 22, 2024, 02:44:26 am »
LOL!  So what?  Let's make it a 200% tariff on Chinese manufacturered automobiles.  Or even 300%??

Buy a damned Japanese or Korean car.

I'm partial to German autos, myself.   Over 203K on the clock with simple oil changes, brakes and tires.   :laugh:

I had a Toyota minivan that I traded in that had 289,000 miles on it for an SUV about 6 years ago

Ran great and required very little maintenance

What brand of auto is Korean?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 02:45:35 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #238 on: March 22, 2024, 02:46:20 am »
Here is the NUMBER ONE THREAT that the American Republic faces today:

And not once have I heard Donald Trump mention it.

NOBODY wants to talk about the solution. Except me that is!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #239 on: March 22, 2024, 02:50:27 am »
American consumers do

All that extra cost is passed  on to American consumers. That's who ultimately pays  His tariffs

B-I-N-G-O.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #240 on: March 22, 2024, 02:56:30 am »
American consumers do

Here's a clue! STOP buying the CHICOM shit!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #241 on: March 22, 2024, 02:57:07 am »
Alrighty --- thanks. 

While  "A Cop in Every Bedroom" is a tough political slogan to sell to the masses; you just might be the one to breathe power into it. 🤞

Have you seen a pride parade, it ain't the bedroom anymore than it was to begin with. It is in the streets, in the classrooms, in the freaking halls of congress caught on film. Like I said, you keep harping on bedrooms and like I said, it ain't bedrooms anymore, it is adoptions rights, it is now in classrooms keeping parents from even knowing what they push on kids.

Do you supports Trumps positions on this?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 02:58:35 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #242 on: March 22, 2024, 02:58:09 am »
ESPECIALLY on those items not available except through China. Different story if like Reagan, he was protecting an American business... At least there is a logic to that.

Maybe! Just maybe we should consider getting the USA back into the manufacturing business!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #243 on: March 22, 2024, 02:59:22 am »
Here's a clue! STOP buying the CHICOM shit!

No, you literally can't.

First you have to START making American shit. THEN you can stop buying CHICOM shit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #244 on: March 22, 2024, 03:00:40 am »
Maybe! Just maybe we should consider getting the USA back into the manufacturing business!

I'm all for it. That's a whole nuther thing from tariffs.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #245 on: March 22, 2024, 03:05:07 am »
No, you literally can't.

First you have to START making American shit. THEN you can stop buying CHICOM shit.

Bullshit!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #246 on: March 22, 2024, 03:07:11 am »
Bullshit!

No, it's not. When Tumpy shut off the ports, that should have been a clue. Whole sectors of American business shut down for lack of parts.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #247 on: March 22, 2024, 03:08:12 am »
@Sighlass

Ahhh,a morality Nazi!

Please tell us all what types of sex we can enjoy,who  we can enjoy them with,and where we can buy  the permits to have sex..

<--- your man is literally waving their flag Pete. Morality goes both ways... and when kids are involved with adoptions and school classrooms, durn right I will not shut up and start waving the very flag that hates me. Why don't you grab up a BLM flag and wave it too while you are at it. Heck, pick up a commie flag too. If ya don't, you must be some sorta right wing nazi at least to some folks.

If this (picture linked below is NSFW) is normal for you then please don't ever ping me again on this forum. I thought 6 months on my block list you would take the hint. Does this look like a bedroom to you? Those men behind the leading edge of the float are not faking. This is on a main street.

Image NSFW or any other place IMHO.

https://media.gettyimages.com/id/548160341/photo/nackte-teilnehmer-der-homosexuellen-parade-auf-einem-umzugswagen-mit-erigiertem-pappmache-penis.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=DPWrmMtG5YDB5Rn46tip7u1qS4kcXdIbYrkDcd-v13c=

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 03:43:09 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #248 on: March 22, 2024, 03:08:43 am »
I'm all for it. That's a whole nuther thing from tariffs.

Really? I'm not fond of tariffs as a matter of simple economics but when the marketplace is grossly slanted in favor of people who will not play by the rules, they ARE appropriate.

I'm all in favor of pricing the CHICOMS out of markets everywhere by any means necessary.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #249 on: March 22, 2024, 03:10:25 am »
No, it's not. When Tumpy shut off the ports, that should have been a clue. Whole sectors of American business shut down for lack of parts.

Did Trump send all of our manufacturing to China? Seems to me that happened LONG before Trump came along.

- J. R. R. Tolkien