Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out

<< < (145/145)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: cato potatoe on March 28, 2024, 03:23:16 pm ---Much of Trump's success was fleeting.  I would say Joe Biden's moribund presidency is a product of Trump's failure to be presidential, and also his failure to adapt to the rule changes like a rational adult.  Americans do not like to fire incumbent presidents - they have to screw up.

--- End quote ---

Here's the thing, right here.

I don't really give a crap about Tumpy one way or another. What makes me jumping-up-and-down mad is the sheer insanity of being satisfied, even ecstatic about an administration that provably cannot be defended in Conservative terms - cannot be defended at all, and in bare fact did massive, provable damage by those same terms...

And STILL folks fluff him up and bow down like he's the second coming.
Good God y'all. Snap out of it.
If this is all it takes to turn you on, no wonder the Liberals are winning in leaps and bounds,
If this satisfies you, gets you rowdy, then we've already lost it all.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on March 28, 2024, 02:40:08 pm ---Ok, there's a lot of factors involved here. Biden is frankly hurting due to inflation. People are fully aware of how much cheaper stuff was under Trump (and earlier) Presidency. Is Biden 100% responsible? Probably not, but this just shows you how detrimental an inflationary environment is to people's living standards and outlook.

--- End quote ---

Biden’s numbers are not on this list. Biden will probably have better average GDP numbers than Trump due to the effect of the economy opening up at the start of his presidency

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: LMAO on March 28, 2024, 08:00:34 pm ---Biden’s numbers are not on this list. Biden will probably have better average GDP numbers than Trump due to the effect of the economy opening up at the start of his presidency

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure how GDP numbers will matter to people though. The economy is how better off do you feel versus 4 years ago. Housing costs are killing people. Not all Biden's fault but a lot of the inflationary stuff he does do adds up.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Weird Tolkienish Figure on March 29, 2024, 10:47:02 am ---I'm not sure how GDP numbers will matter to people though. The economy is how better off do you feel versus 4 years ago. Housing costs are killing people. Not all Biden's fault but a lot of the inflationary stuff he does do adds up.

--- End quote ---

The response was to the claim that Trump “rebuilt” an economy when the opposite is true

I remember when conservatives mocked Barack Obama for the “worst recovery since World War 2”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version