Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out

<< < (2/145) > >>

Wingnut:
Look I hate the effin guy.  But I can't imagine another 4 years of dementia Joe hopped up on drugs to let his puppet masters ruin the country.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 09, 2024, 08:54:10 pm ---I'd have liked a multiple-choice.
No chance of voting anything Democrat.
No chance of voting for the Republican presidential candidate. No circumstance will change that.
Of course I will be voting down-ticket.

But I might could vote for a dark horse 3rd party if it materialized... And I would likely vote CP if I can.

And I just might be too stoned to vote. It could happen.  :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Ranked  Choice Voting?  That'll fixi it....

AllThatJazzZ:
Interesting poll, but it doesn't matter. We're getting Biden or some other Dem for 4 more years. And because we're getting Biden or another Dem for 4 more years, we will never have another Republican in the White House. Get used to it.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 09, 2024, 02:00:00 pm ---Super Tuesday has past, and the choices are now set.  What sez Briefers and Lurkers? How are you leaaning 8 months out?

--- End quote ---

@catfish1957. You forgot the Kennedy boy.

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on March 10, 2024, 01:02:01 am ---Look I hate the effin guy.  But I can't imagine another 4 years of dementia Joe hopped up on drugs to let his puppet masters ruin the country.

--- End quote ---

Same. I hate the dude and i hate his voters... most of them. Hate isn't a pretty emotion, I get it. I'm not proud of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version