Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out

(1/145) > >>

catfish1957:
Super Tuesday has passed, and the choices are now set.  What sez Briefers and Lurkers? How are you leaaning 8 months out?

LMAO:
Skip POTUS here

And vote down ballot

Although too stoned to vote sounds like a good option, also

But no thank you as far as the two top train wrecks go

jmyrlefuller:
Biden has proven in spades why I didn't vote for him this time. Given a Democrat Congress, he's been pushed around too much, and the GOP lacks the leverage to push back right now. He's simply not built for this kind of role.

As for Trump... the thought of holding my nose and voting for him, thereby triggering the 22nd Amendment, is tempting. But what happened in March 2020 is disqualfying in my mind... and he's only grown more unhinged and corrupt (see: daughter-in-law as number 2 in the RNC) since then.

Kennedy, for all his antivax blather, would otherwise be no improvement over Biden. He's from the same Northeast Catholic stock.

I've accepted that there is no home for me, as a person of principle, anywhere in American politics right now—and whether there is such a place for me in society as a whole, unable to start my own family, is questionable at this point as well. The majority of people in this country have proven themselves too wedded to cult of personality, partisan politics and their own irresponsibility to care about what makes our country great. People like me are outnumbered and the others don't listen.

roamer_1:
I'd have liked a multiple-choice.
No chance of voting anything Democrat.
No chance of voting for the Republican presidential candidate. No circumstance will change that.
Of course I will be voting down-ticket.

But I might could vote for a dark horse 3rd party if it materialized... And I would likely vote CP if I can.

And I just might be too stoned to vote. It could happen.  :shrug:

Weird Tolkienish Figure:
Haven't made up my mind yet but I choose nose-holding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version