Author Topic: Trump rips potential TikTok ban after supporting one as president  (Read 1978 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Trump rips potential TikTok ban after supporting one as president
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2024, 01:16:15 pm »
Trump considering billionaire TikTok investor Jeff Yass for Treasury secretary.
Report at NY Post:  https://trib.al/oQdxJp8
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2024, 01:43:19 pm »
Why am I not surprised?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online LMAO

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2024, 01:52:50 pm »
So what will his position on illegal immigration become if groups like the Chamber of Commerce gives him enough money to get him to change his position?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Timber Rattler

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2024, 02:02:09 pm »
So what will his position on illegal immigration become if groups like the Chamber of Commerce gives him enough money to get him to change his position?

Trump is now openly for sale, so his positions will be that of the highest bidders.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online Timber Rattler

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2024, 03:17:30 pm »
Trump considering billionaire TikTok investor Jeff Yass for Treasury secretary.
Report at NY Post:  https://trib.al/oQdxJp8

Another poster put up this same article at TOS and after it started gaining steam in the comments, either admin or JR deleted it.  POOF!  All gone, with no explanation.

In the meantime...

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2024, 06:58:31 pm »
Trump is now openly for sale, so his positions will be that of the highest bidders.

That is so swamp-like, but he is going to drain the swamp.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2024, 09:11:21 pm »
Bannon said he's bought and paid for...
He got what he wanted. He got the GOP nomination, he got control of the GOP with his son's wife in the c-suite.

It is, and always was, all about himself. He never believed the bull▓▓▓▓ he was spewing.

And now the implosion begins.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024