Author Topic: "Burn, Hollywood, burn"  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"Burn, Hollywood, burn"
« on: March 09, 2024, 09:45:58 am »

"Burn, Hollywood, burn"
Long read but it ends with a song

IRINA SLAV
MAR 8, 2024
A couple of days ago, in a conversation with David Blackmon on X, I unthinkingly commented that we’ve reached peak idiocy in the transition narrative. David wisely reminded me that we keep getting proven wrong in this by the narrative constantly discovering new peaks to strive for and conquer. Alas, I couldn’t disagree.

In my work here I’ve mostly focused on calling out the climate indoctrinators in the media, in politics, and, occasionally, in schools. But there is an indoctrination channel I have so far steered clear of, for reasons of mental self-preservation. I get angry about things, you see, and I don’t really like being angry. When I saw this article on Rolling Stone a while ago, however, I got too angry to bother about disliking being angry.

The article is a symphony of climate propaganda done absolutely openly and eagerly, with an unshakeable conviction that amplifying climate catastrophism is the right thing to do. Through all means necessary.

https://irinaslav.substack.com/p/burn-hollywood-burn?r=hpo52&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&triedRedirect=true
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson