General Category > Elections 2020

CNN Host Seethes About ‘Election Deniers’ As Polls Once Again Show That GOP Voters Do Not Believe 20

(1/2) > >>

240B:

Trending Politics News
By Cullen McCue
March 5, 2024

Keeping in line with polling trends observed in previous Republican primary contests, CNN found that a majority of Republican voters in both Virginia and North Carolina do not believe the 2020 election results. A majority of GOP voters in both states also said they would support the former president even if he is convicted of a crime.

When asked if Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 election, voters in Virginia were split almost evenly, with 45 percent saying “yes” and 46 percent for “no.” The results were even more pronounced in North Carolina, much to the dismay of CNN’s David Chalian.

“If you look though, in North Carolina, it’s a different story. Far more election deniers in the North Carolina Republican primary electorate,” Chalian reported. “60 percent incorrectly say that Biden did not legitimately win the 2020 election. Only a third, 34 percent, say correctly that Joe Biden did win.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/cnn-host-seethes-about-election-deniers-as-polls-once-again-show-that-gop-voters-do-not-believe-2020-results-cmc/

240B:
Like a little kid in a supermarket, David Chalian throws a fit that there are people who disagree with the media narrative. People like Chalian believe that they are the arbiters of truth. CNN tells you what is true or not and by God you better do as you are told. He is frustrated that CNN no longer 'controls' the truth. He is frustrated that people are exhibiting independent thought.

It is not so much the disagreement that infuriates him. It is more the disobedience of people not thinking as they are told to think that has him losing his mind.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: 240B on March 07, 2024, 04:49:33 pm ---Like a little kid in a supermarket, David Chalian throws a fit that there are people who disagree with the media narrative. People like Chalian believe that they are the arbiters of truth. CNN tells you what is true or not and by God you better do as you are told. He is frustrated that CNN no longer 'controls' the truth. He is frustrated that people are exhibiting independent thought.

It is not so much the disagreement that infuriates him. It is more the disobedience of people not thinking as they are told to think that has him losing his mind.

--- End quote ---
That's amusing, because if I heard on CNN that the sky was blue and the grass was green, I would have to go check. I don't trust a thing they say, and that's a long way short of a complete narrative.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: 240B on March 07, 2024, 04:49:33 pm ---Like a little kid in a supermarket, David Chalian throws a fit that there are people who disagree with the media narrative. People like Chalian believe that they are the arbiters of truth. CNN tells you what is true or not and by God you better do as you are told. He is frustrated that CNN no longer 'controls' the truth. He is frustrated that people are exhibiting independent thought.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 08, 2024, 03:54:48 am ---That's amusing, because if I heard on CNN that the sky was blue and the grass was green, I would have to go check. I don't trust a thing they say, and that's a long way short of a complete narrative.

--- End quote ---

... and a proper expletive.  888high58888

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version