Author Topic: Live Thread..State Of The Union  (Read 8387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread..State Of The Union
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2024, 12:34:22 am »
Intermissions?  WTH??? Since when has there been an intermission during a SOTU speech?

Well, I definitely won't be able to watch now  - our popcorn popper is broken.   :pop41:

I have no idea where Spicer got that info..no one else is reporting it..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2024, 12:36:53 am »
I have no idea where Spicer got that info..no one else is reporting it..

He said it is a joke further down in the comments.

Sean Spicer
@seanspicer
·
9h
Joke right now.  But I won’t put it past them
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 12:38:09 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2024, 12:41:37 am »
He said it is a joke further down in the comments.

Sean Spicer
@seanspicer
·
9h
Joke right now.  But I won’t put it past them

Thanks..I didn't open the link..
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2024, 12:43:05 am »

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1765872360513573099

Nobody is buying that the border crisis is the fault of Trump

I can’t believe he’s actually going with that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2024, 12:58:34 am »
The last State of the Union  address I watched was the one after 911 from George Bush

They’ve all just become red meat for the base and how much more the government is going to put us in debt

How refreshing it would be to see a President get up there and say that this country is in deep doo-doo.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2024, 01:03:39 am »
‘Big moment’ Biden: White House says Joe is going to hit a home run in State of the Union

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2024, 01:06:06 am »
How refreshing it would be to see a President get up there and say that this country is in deep doo-doo.

The SOTU speech will claim how great things are going but, if folks are unhappy, it’s the fault of Trump and the MAGA Republicans
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2024, 01:10:36 am »
Someone should set up a BINGO card....

It'd be more fun than the chicken drop game.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 01:16:36 am by mystery-ak »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2024, 01:12:13 am »

https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1765905244750278743

R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
·
18m
🚨#BREAKING: Hundreds of pro-Palestine protesters are blocking the motorcade route as President Biden heads to the US Capitol for the State of the Union Address
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2024, 01:19:36 am »
Thanks..I didn't open the link..
The intermission will only last until they fix the water pipe... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2024, 01:41:59 am »

R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
·
18m
🚨#BREAKING: Hundreds of pro-Palestine protesters are blocking the motorcade route as President Biden heads to the US Capitol for the State of the Union Address

Brandon doesn't hold the cards for a cease fire -- it's ultimately up to Bibi.  They are blocking a presidential motorcade -- if that's a crime -- lock 'em up.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2024, 01:44:54 am »
Whoever is the designated "watcher" in this group, thank you.  I have hemmoroids to work on so I can't watch.  :rolling:

I'll be hanging out here -- I can't watch it on TV -- I need to pluck by eyebrows.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2024, 01:48:35 am »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2024, 01:51:10 am »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2024, 01:53:09 am »
I'll be hanging out here -- I can't watch it on TV -- I need to pluck by eyebrows.
I'm... washing my hair. Yeah, that's the ticket.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2024, 01:57:41 am »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
1m

The President is very substantially late. Not a good start, but let’s give him the benefit of the doubt. I’m sure he had very important things to do, but he is just now getting into the car. They will have to drive very, very quickly, you just don’t want to be late to the State of the Union. They will need Mario Andretti to be at the wheel of the Limo.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2024, 01:58:09 am »

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
·
58m

There is very little that Joe Biden can say that can mitigate the damage he has done to our Country. We are under a MIGRANT INVASION the likes of which has never been witnessed in World History. Migrant Crime is rampant, and he just doesn’t want to do anything about it. AMAZING!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2024, 01:58:14 am »
I'm... washing my hair. Yeah, that's the ticket.

This is a good time to clear the lawn of frozen dog turds.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2024, 01:58:28 am »
Pops running late as always
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO