Author Topic: Van Jones warns Haley voters that Americans will pay ‘with blood’ if they vote for Trump in 2024  (Read 796 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Van Jones warns Haley voters that Americans will pay ‘with blood’ if they vote for Trump in 2024
Van Jones predicted death and division if Trump were to return to the White House
Gabriel Hays By Gabriel Hays Fox News
Published March 6, 2024 2:39pm EST

CNN senior political commentator Van Jones made a stark pitch to Nikki Haley voters following her primary defeat by former President Trump on Tuesday, stating that if they don’t opt for President Biden there will be "horror across Europe" and that American soldiers will pay for it "with blood."

Van Jones insisted that if Trump were to get in office, the war between Russia and Ukraine would dramatically escalate to the point where American lives are at stake.

The commentator made the claims during a Wednesday morning segment of "CNN Newsroom" after being invited by anchor Jim Acosta to get in the mind of Biden and envision what he would say to get Haley voters to choose him rather than staying with the GOP and voting Trump.

Acosta prompted him, saying, "And Van, what does President Biden need to do at this point to earn those Nikki Haley supporters, bring them into the fold? We saw the Biden campaign putting out a statement from President Biden almost immediately after Nikki Haley walked off that stage in South Carolina. What do you think?"

Jones offered threatening images of war waging across Europe and American soldiers dying in far-off battles, suggesting that was the tone Biden should take towards courting Republicans refusing to support Trump.

He began by stating, "I think he needs to talk to her donors and her supporters and say, ‘If you want to, a year from now, watch Russian tanks rolling through Europe, then, you know, endorse Donald Trump and get on that bandwagon.’"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/van-jones-warns-haley-voters-americans-will-pay-blood-they-vote-trump-2024
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Interesting. A CNN political commentator is trying to sway Haley voters to vote DEM.  I am so glad that she got trounced last night.  Try convincing me that she's not part of the deep state. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

From the article…

CNN senior political commentator Van Jones made a stark pitch to Nikki Haley voters following her primary defeat by former President Trump on Tuesday, stating that if they don’t opt for President Biden there will be "horror across Europe" and that American soldiers will pay for it "with blood."

What does this even mean?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Yes clearly someone from the Bush wing of the party would be more "blood free". /s

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From the article…

It's confusing(OK LYING), I have my problems with Trump to be sure, but if anyone is going be spilling American blood in Europe or the Mid East(or America) that will be Joe Biden who has spearheaded the conflagration that the world has become today. Just a note since old Van seems to ignore it, isn't Trump the guy that thinks Ukraine should just give in to Russia?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 05:56:20 pm by GtHawk »

Online roamer_1

From the article…

It means black activists are going to burn down their shithole cities again, again.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It means black activists are going to burn down their shithole cities again, again.
They might meet serious resistance it they try that in a small town.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

Is there anything left to burn?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline the OlLine Rebel

They’re going to pay no matter what.

But Biden and Dems are those pushing fights for everyone else.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online roamer_1

They might meet serious resistance it they try that in a small town.

Round here we take care of our own...  :whistle: :beer:

Online roamer_1

Is there anything left to burn?

Well... The barrio, I guess... The Latinos told em 'Oh, hell no' The last time..   :whistle: :shrug:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
IIRC, all the things they warned would happen under a Trump administration in 2016 came to pass under Biden. They need to dial back the hyperbole.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I think that would be the perfect retort. That's all that happens...every time.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Van Jones insisted that if Trump were to get in office, the war between Russia and Ukraine would dramatically escalate to the point where American lives are at stake.
Ahem, Van? It's Biden who's sending U.S. soldiers everywhere, and proposing to have them established in Gaza.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org