State Chapters > California

California won’t have a female senator for the first time in three decades

<< < (2/2)

SZonian:

--- Quote from: bigheadfred on March 06, 2024, 04:15:29 pm ---Do you think Garvey stands a chance?

--- End quote ---
I do not unfortunately, but at least during the debates, he'll be able to get some talking points out.

All Schitt for brains has is "Trump, Trump, Trump, you voted for Trump", which may be all that it takes in this state.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: SZonian on March 06, 2024, 06:26:31 pm ---I do not unfortunately, but at least during the debates, he'll be able to get some talking points out.

All Schitt for brains has is "Trump, Trump, Trump, you voted for Trump", which may be all that it takes in this state.

--- End quote ---

Schitt for brains is about it -- and if those in CA vote for him -- well, they have schitt for brains as well.

It is refreshing though that Feinstein is out. That era is finally coming to an end - - Pelosi and Biden will be next to leave eventually because of age if anything and McConnell stepped down though he will be seated in the Senate for a couple more years, unfortunately.  McCain is gone and  McConnell, Pelosi and Biden will also soon be gone which will be quite a ray of sunshine for this country (I'm just hoping I'll be around to see it.)

GtHawk:
Well California may not have a woman as senator, but if the mental defectives here in California vote for the little Schitt, er Schiff, they will still have a Bitch for senator.

SZonian:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on March 06, 2024, 07:49:00 pm ---Well California may not have a woman as senator, but if the mental defectives here in California vote for the little Schitt, er Schiff, they will still have a Bitch for senator.

--- End quote ---
:silly: :silly::yowsa:

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: SZonian on March 06, 2024, 06:26:31 pm ---...

--- End quote ---

That, very literally, was all the Schifftyroo ads I saw on FB, GoogTube, and tube-ovision had - Trump, Trump, Trump, ... . Not so much as a syllable about what he would do for/to California and the US as Senator. Batgirl Wannabe did the same, so I'm guessing it was DC Dems' favored strategy.

WRT DiFei, before the failed slander-lynching of Kavanaugh I used to say that unlike Babs Bouncer, DiFei had half a brain ... and that she occasionally used it. I think Trump, Kavanaugh, and the slander of the latter showed that her cream cheese had fallen off her bagel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version