Author Topic: Biden Campaign Dismisses Trump as ‘Wounded, Dangerous and Unpopular’ Candidate  (Read 255 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Campaign Dismisses Trump as ‘Wounded, Dangerous and Unpopular’ Candidate

Simon Kent 6 Mar 2024

Former President Donald Trump’s spectacular series of wins in Super Tuesday primaries were airily dismissed by Biden campaign officials on Wednesday.

The Democratic Party operatives instead chose to deny the evidence and label him a vulnerable general election candidate even as he charges to a third Republican nomination.

Biden campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon and campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez set out their claim in a memo shared with reporters, the Hill reports. The pair said:

The results of last night’s Super Tuesday contests cemented what we have known for some time now: Donald Trump limps into the general election as a wounded, dangerous and unpopular candidate.

The Republican nominee is cash-strapped, beleaguered by a host of external issues, and is running on an extreme agenda that is already proving to be a significant liability for key voting blocs that are critical to the pathway to 270 electoral votes.

As Breitbart News reported, Trump very nearly swept the entire Super Tuesday states.

His sole remaining opponent for the Republican nomination Nikki Haley won the primary in the liberal state of Vermont, thereby blocking Trump from a clean sweep of victories.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/06/biden-campaign-dismisses-trump-as-wounded-dangerous-and-unpopular-candidate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

It seems these adjectives can describe both Biden and Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It seems these adjectives can describe both Biden and Trump
Well I see Joe more like, decrepit, demented, dangerous and unpopular....but still like two peas in adjoining pods.