Author Topic: Katie Porter joins the long line of election-denying Democrats  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Katie Porter joins the long line of election-denying Democrats
By
Jeremiah Poff
March 7, 2024 3:40 pm

Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) recently joined a distinguished group of politicians that includes Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams: she is now an election denier.

Porter ran for the California Senate seat that was held by Sen. Dianne Feinstein for decades until her death last year. But in the jungle primary election on Tuesday, she was soundly defeated by Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and Republican Steve Garvey, who will face off in November’s general election.

A bitter and angry Porter took to X to blame others for her loss and claim the contest was rigged against her.

“Thank you to everyone who supported our campaign and voted to shake up the status quo in Washington,” she posted. “Because of you, we had the establishment running scared — withstanding 3 to 1 in TV spending and an onslaught of billionaires spending millions to rig this election… Special interests like politics as it is today because they control the politicians. As we’ve seen in this campaign, they spend millions to defeat someone who will dilute their influence and disrupt the status quo.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/beltway-confidential/2908805/katie-porter-joins-long-line-of-election-denying-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Katie Porter joins the long line of election-denying Democrats
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 11:06:42 pm »
Didn't anyone tell Ms. Porter that she was only there to keep a seat warm between feinstein's demise and the next election...?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Katie Porter joins the long line of election-denying Democrats
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 11:15:03 pm »
How is Stever Garvey as a candidiate?  Does he have most of his marbles?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.