Author Topic: Trump maintains grip on GOP nod with victory in North Dakota caucuses  (Read 185 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump maintains grip on GOP nod with victory in North Dakota caucuses
Trump will now look to make his commanding lead insurmountable on 'Super Tuesday'
By Michael Lee , Bradford Betz Fox News
Published March 4, 2024 9:38pm EST | Updated March 4, 2024 10:12pm EST

Former President Donald Trump inched closer to becoming the Republican nominee for president with another primary victory Monday, this time with a win in the North Dakota caucuses.

Trump won North Dakota's caucuses, finishing first in voting conducted at 12 caucus sites, according to an Associated Press call of the race shortly after polls closed Sunday, earning the former president 29 delegates.

The win continues Trump's dominant streak in this year's GOP primary races, marking the 9th win in 10 tries for the former president as he closes in on representing the Republican Party for a third time.

The only contest Trump has lost so far was last weekend's primary in Washington D.C.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-maintains-grip-gop-nod-with-victory-north-dakota-caususes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump maintains grip on GOP nod with victory in North Dakota caucuses
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 05:05:53 pm »
Trump might as well be gripping water.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.