Author Topic: Iranian president Ebrahim Raisi is missing in helicopter crash as Tehran says 'his life is at risk'  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iran-crash-live-updates-president-ebrahim-raisi-dead-in-helicopter-crash-state-media-says/ar-BB1mGVbF?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Iran crash live updates: President Ebrahim Raisi dead in helicopter crash, state media says

Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi along with Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian and other officials died in a helicopter crash in the country’s East Azerbaijan province, Iran’s state-run Press TV reported. The chopper crashed Sunday in thick fog, and search teams struggled for hours in mountainous terrain and poor weather. The deaths of some of the country’s top leaders come at a time of turmoil in the wider region, as the war in Gaza has escalated tensions.

A total of nine people, including Iranian officials and crew members, were killed in the crash, according to Sabreen News, a media organization affiliated with Iranian-backed militias.

More at link
Did he have a .45 caliber hole in his head like Ron Brown? (whose plane  supposedly crashed in fog)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Did he have a .45 caliber hole in his head like Ron Brown? (whose plane  supposedly crashed in fog)

Add to that where the survivors suddenly died after being rescued.

Offline roamer_1

With the way things are today it would be no problem for three, thirty or three thousand terrorists to cross our border with the weapons and take out all three copters...of course they would have no reason to take out Joe since he is effectively playing on their team.

Unless of course, they tried to cross from Canada...  :whistle:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blinken Defends Condolences for Iranian President Raisi: ‘Normal Course of Business’

Secretary of State Antony Blinken told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday that offering condolences to Iran for the death of President Ebrahim Raisi in a helicopter crash on Sunday was the “normal course of business.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/21/blinken-defends-condolences-for-iranian-president-raisi-normal-course-of-business/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Blinken Defends Condolences for Iranian President Raisi: ‘Normal Course of Business’

Secretary of State Antony Blinken told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday that offering condolences to Iran for the death of President Ebrahim Raisi in a helicopter crash on Sunday was the “normal course of business.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/21/blinken-defends-condolences-for-iranian-president-raisi-normal-course-of-business/
I think it's telling that Blinken didn't say that it's the normal course of diplomacy but used business instead which is a very accurate description of the Obiden relationship with Iran.

Offline PeteS in CA

Did the US express "condolences" when murderous monsters Stalin and Mao died? Or when Kim I and Kim II died? I don't actually know, but Raisi was a murderous monster.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Will Joe represent the USA at His funeral. And as a further sign of good will hand the Iatolla's the keys to a C-130 loaded with pallets of cash?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Will Joe represent the USA at His funeral. And as a further sign of good will hand the Iatolla's the keys to a C-130 loaded with pallets of cash?
Send Kamala to cackle her way through the ceremony.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Could this be an Israeli hitjob?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

Could this be an Israeli hitjob?

It could also be an inside job. There are many Iranians who he murdered and their remaining families hate him.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Biden Begins Speech By Thanking Iran President Ebrahim Raisi For Coming

The Babylon Bee
May 21, 2024

DETROIT — While delivering a speech at a local campaign event, President Joseph R. Biden thanked Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi for coming despite the fact he is now dead.

"Ebrahim, are you here? Where you at, Ebrahim? Stand up, man," a confused Biden said, pausing his speech midway through a point about the climate so he could address the dead Iranian president. "We go way back, me and ole Ebby."

President Raisi, who died in a helicopter crash Sunday, was not present because he was dead.

"Don't leave me hangin', man!" Biden persisted. "Classic, Raisi!"

As onlookers snickered, Biden seemingly believed he had latched on to a great joke and decided to milk it for all it was worth. "No, I'm serious!" he said. "I love ole Ebby. He's a great butcher. Not a joke!"

(more)
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-begins-speech-by-thanking-iran-president-raisi-for-coming
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** All available information indicates that the Iranian helicopter pilot flew into bad weather in a mountainous area, visibility became worse, and the helicopter flew into the side of a mountain. Raisi is becoming, ummm, acquainted with his 72 eternal companions Warning, a disturbing picture is below):

You have been warned!

« Last Edit: Today at 12:54:36 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It could also be an inside job. There are many Iranians who he murdered and their remaining families hate him.
The guy had thousands of people who wanted him dead, domestically and internationally, for various reasons.
Trying to whittle down a single list of likely suspects is not possible. Could be anybody.
Or it could just be an act of Allah, cleaning up his stupid people on his own.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

OMITTED

DAMMIT! You're supposed to give at least a three post warning before posting any part of Helen Thomas.  :nono:

Offline PeteS in CA

DAMMIT! You're supposed to give at least a three post warning before posting any part of Helen Thomas.  :nono:

I wasn't aware of that rule. I edited my post to add a warning, yogi555 . 333cleo

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

pointing-up SEE? See what happens @PeteS in CA ?

Good Good y'all!
If I had my glasses on I'd have to dig out my eyeballs.  9999hair out0000